ShadeIromatak

Christmas Sale on Tokens

Because all I do is think of suggestions all day and you guys are the only "friends" I have (kidding... kinda). I have come up with another suggestion to possibly help balance the economy in FRO at the moment.

Every now and then we get sales at the token shop for gears and what not sooooooooooooooo I was thinking about having a Christmas Sale on tokens in the token shop through Christmas/New Years.

I have no idea what the discount should be.2016-12-06.png I'm interested in your opinions and of course the GM's since this is a financial matter

but here is a listing of prices for tokens which can be found on https://forsaken-ro.net/tokenshop/?product_cat=tokens

10 hours ago, Yatogami said:

We had a Black Friday sale not too long ago too xD I think a christmas sale or promo would be nice! +1 it might even get people to donate

Did they have a sale on tokens? I can't remember & yea I was broke back then LOL

Oh wow, they're a lot cheaper than they used to be now... Not sure what that says about the economy lol.

There needs to be more motivation for people to donate for pure tokens though, because as it stands now, nobody in the market seems to actually have any, or they're just not willing to spend em on anything other than super expensive Emps and whatnot. Especially for newbies, this makes it's very stagnant.

Perhaps if there was a way to create tokens in-game, with donating for them simply being the quick alternative? Straight zeny --> token conversion maybe?