Maiimaii

Stalker Bless(dex) need some slight buff

So as you can see in the title we all do know Stalker cant do that much Damage like the other class or so whatever.

In past we got this redux on demi-humans on stalker sb thats why its okay to leave stalker like that since it has redux but since it got nerf'd and never get boosted or buff anymore thats kinda sad for the players who used or loves to or main to play Stalker forced to quit since they dont do damage anymore + its soft af. stalker vit has very low add on HP so that's why you can have prolly 240-250k hp avg. 

People says its all good because it has "Backslide" skill and can copy skill. that's true let me repeat stalker doesn't do that much high damage avg damage of ds is like 8-13k DS and their fas is awful since they have no Improve  concentration , Can get falcon eyes but level 5. and here's the current effect of Stalker Bless Ring 

[stalker of Divine]
Int+ 20, Dex +20, Max HP +10%, Max SP +15%, Atk +15%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Flee +15
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

So my suggestion 

[stalker of Divine]
Agi +10(Optional) Dex +25-35, Max HP +15%, Max SP +10%, Atk +15%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Reduce all skill's after cast-delay by 8%-10%"Null the effect if wear by Bjorn Blade (2nd option add Double Strafe damage by 15%-20%)
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

It's really fun to play stalker again back in old days when it was redux type stalker but then so many people complain about that and then got nerf'd got forgotten.

By the way, CLICK AND LISTEN TO THIS WHILE YOU ARE READING IT MAKES YOU CALM <3 

Edited by Maiimaii
Chicken Nuggets + Ice Cream w/ Fries
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nihilist said:

+1111111111111111, stalkers are too under-powered right now. adding the DS damage would attract more players to play this class again

I really hope so

I agree on mostly everything except the 8~10% after cast delay... int types would use that, (grand cross stalkers for example) just to spam faster.. and with MS + MAGICAL 0 PING WORLDWIDE it would be a nightmare.

Edit: Idk the stats of the cursed ring, i know its for int type, but I based my comment SUPPOSING that the after cast delay > cursed ring matk increase. I might be wrong, most likely

Edited by Specter

11 hours ago, Specter said:

I agree on mostly everything except the 8~10% after cast delay... int types would use that, (grand cross stalkers for example) just to spam faster.. and with MS + MAGICAL 0 PING WORLDWIDE it would be a nightmare.

Edit: Idk the stats of the cursed ring, i know its for int type, but I based my comment SUPPOSING that the after cast delay > cursed ring matk increase. I might be wrong, most likely

You won't prolly do GC damage with bless ring Duh and they use that already w/ Bjorn so :p

wot da i thought why the dmg is low on stalker is becaz of the 10% redux they get from the Stalker SB. but sure More DS dmg wldnt hurt that much their dmg is really low compared to like all classes atm

so the +15% DS can be Added . The +% after cast delay for what though stalkers got same spam as all classes :O well upto u guys im n0 good wid stalker anyway :D

if anything Stalker c ring can use that buff(not sure if its allready there though)

+1 

thanks for de love guys <3

hope they look at it and observe.

I won't agree on the after cast delay, seeing as I experienced, with the right gear and correct skill copied, Stalker is virtually unkillable.   I can agree that the DS damage maybe lacking so I can agree to that at least.

I would suggest to be imaginative as well, stalker is not meant to be a class spamming DS, that's the sniper's job.  I can't count the number of so called geared people dying to a very simple trick(DS using immaterial, wait for them to switch armor> Matyr OR shield chain) or make a sniper completely useless(copied flip tatami).

Also, that reducts stalker is ridiculous, not fun.  I've seen it tank a full asura making it like 4k-5k damage(even less if I remember correctly), the only way to kill them then was tarot. 

Stalkers were meant  to be tricky+defensive :3

addin more dmg bonus to stalkers will ruin the fun of it :3

Edited by niemono89

21 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

Stalkers were meant  to be tricky+defensive :3

addin more dmg bonus to stalkers will ruin the fun of it :3

Exactly the that "Defensive aint there anymore" so whats stalker gonna do? 5k ds? " even if they do that they just literally do roughly 9-11k ds. And i always have no idea what are you trying to say you never pvp and suggest some things Lol get your point please ^_^

6 hours ago, Rayray said:

I won't agree on the after cast delay, seeing as I experienced, with the right gear and correct skill copied, Stalker is virtually unkillable.   I can agree that the DS damage maybe lacking so I can agree to that at least.

I would suggest to be imaginative as well, stalker is not meant to be a class spamming DS, that's the sniper's job.  I can't count the number of so called geared people dying to a very simple trick(DS using immaterial, wait for them to switch armor> Matyr OR shield chain) or make a sniper completely useless(copied flip tatami).

Also, that reducts stalker is ridiculous, not fun.  I've seen it tank a full asura making it like 4k-5k damage(even less if I remember correctly), the only way to kill them then was tarot. 

Yes that after cast delay was only my suggestion, but if you compare stalker to the others its actually got left behind, they are not even scary anymore or so even 2x can roughly kill a player since their low damage, and they has low hp boost.  Its lacking a bit more damage im not suggesting for 20k each hit of ds but atleast they can make a fight for themselves. Because of the low damage of this stalker i only people uses it as ecall at woe , feel so sad about that xD.

1 hour ago, Rayray said:

As I said, it is not meant to be a damage dealing class but I get your point. 

Yeah  i get your point to but i meannn like do something else about stalkers its so dead atm.

3 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

Yeah  i get your point to but i meannn like do something else about stalkers its so dead atm.

Only seems dead because there are certain OP classes running around atm.

1 minute ago, Rayray said:

Right

4 hours ago, Rayray said:

Even before the OP classes there were not many stalkers let alone effective ones. I can count the number of stalkers I have seen on my left hand (I have 5 fingers on that hand) and the number has dropped not due to OP classes, but the fundamental idea that stalker is almost useless in many situations. Damage is low, dispel ruins most stalkers, Strip is pointless due to re-log or fcp, hp very low, the only positive for stalker is it can survive long because of backslide and stealth + gtb combo, but this is essentially pointless if you're ineffective with damage AND defense (strip). All in all stalker is one of the weaker classes if not weakest at this point and needs a buff

@Maiimaii

Actually stalkers have their own defensive card set.

You'll ned to survey alot as usual :3

Ps:go play as sinx, for maximum damage dealer class :3

Edited by niemono89

@niemono89 i know most of them about damage dealers , and sinx is not maximum  damage dealer class fyi ^_^ this says all that you are amateur at pvp xD

i can feel that you are pretty amatuer about pvp. And about stalker what are you saying about defensive cards? Flee? lul. Think before you try to say something please . Read what i suggest and read what people comments dont be a dumdum . I played all characters already and mained them except soul linker you just dont make sense at all. I dont want war in here so feel free talk to me in-game i can show you everything ^^ ciao peace 

@ShadeIromatak +1

Edited by Maiimaii
Meow
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

@niemono89 i know most of them about damage dealers , and sinx is not maximum  damage dealer class fyi ^_^ this says all that you are amateur at pvp xD

i can feel that you are pretty amatuer about pvp. And about stalker what are you saying about defensive cards? Flee? lul. Think before you try to say something please . Read what i suggest and read what people comments dont be a dumdum . I played all characters already and mained them except soul linker you just dont make sense at all. I dont want war in here so feel free talk to me in-game i can show you everything ^^ ciao peace 

THANK YOU! LOL

@Maiimaii

Too over-reacted :3

To me, sinx were maximum dealer coz their damages won't miss(not like lord knight/champion/pally/battle priest)

FLEE type user have non-benefit to defensive stalker lol :3

1 hour ago, niemono89 said:

@Maiimaii

Too over-reacted :3

To me, sinx were maximum dealer coz their damages won't miss(not like lord knight/champion/pally/battle priest)

FLEE type user have non-benefit to defensive stalker lol :3

OMG i have nothing to say you too pro <3 someday i wanna be like how your brain works HAUEHUAEHUAE