Alexaa

The Great GM Interview

1. First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course)

-Loyal, Fun (tends to be a bit childish), and Positive.

2. Can you tell us a little about yer favourite hobbies outside of Ragnarok?

-Watching TV Series and Anime, reading manga, WATCHING CARTOONS!

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

-Okay this is blurry cuz I haven't been keeping track but I'd say since 2008? or would probably be 2009? Somewhere around there. Me and my friends would play RO after school.

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

-For the players. Make them have fun with events and help with the updates as much as I can. Also, to help them in whatever way I can possibly do.

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

than other?

-Mostly mellow ones. I like a lil' upbeat music too, it actually depends on the mood, but yeah from time to time I like music that makes you jump.

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

favourite beverage?

-MILK! (Will always be milk!)

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

-A Snow Owl. (It's my patronus)

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

-I did had birds before. Sadly, I did not name any of them.

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

-Sherlock Holmes (Obviously), Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, 2 Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Naruto, Shokugeki no Soma, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Keijo (Hip Whip Girl), Steven Universe, Kim Possible, and, a bunch of disney/nickelodeon/pixar/etc. and animes (trust me it's a very long list).

Now for the juicy Questions

10. For the sake o' gossip, are ye a single?

-As of the moment, no.

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

-Never have I ever. (And not planning to, don't want to go to jail)

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

-Good and geeky type.

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

-I don't drink.

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

-I killed a cat once. It was dark and I was frightened by the cat that I kicked it and it fell on some thorny plants in our backyard and was left out in the cold to die. (Is what I'd like to say, but no, we just put him in the fridge to freeze to death) (Again, not true, I don't have any)

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

-Artemis, Ebisu, and Dream!

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

we've all been askin' ourselves right?

-If Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time (a.k.a. Colin O'Donoghue) then sure!

Thank you all for yer precious time and let's try to keep the GM Ares's abs talk to a minimum. Sorry for the long post here's a p... 

Bah screw that!

P.S The first GM to answer will be rewarded with a bottle o' rum from my personal stash. Nah I'm lyin' I don't freely share my rum
with the authorities, though I'm open to bribery or any other illegal activities that may result in an increase of my current wealth.

• Haha 1

Hi! Here's mine XD

1.First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course)

Sleepyhead, Positive thinker, Listener :3

2. Can you tell us a little about yer favourite hobbies outside of Ragnarok?

SLEEEEEEPING! Swimming, and Sleeping again.

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

Played around 2-3 years ago. My friend needed a support class, so here I am.

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

Happiness. Seeing the people around you happy with what you're doing gives you a certain fulfillment. 
    How did I become a GM? I applied ?

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

than other?

I listen to any song. Don't have any favorites in particular. Really depends on my mood. When I want to think about something serious, I choose to listen to rock music it makes me think better. ?

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

favourite beverage?

Water. Hydrates, cleans yada yada yada.

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

a sneaky snake.

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

I'm not into pets.

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

Game of Thrones, The Flash, Big Bang Theory and How I met yerr Mother.

10. For the sake o' gossip, are ye a single?

No.

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

I got some broken nails sometimes but breakin the law?? naah.

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

I'm the type of student who goes to school cause I need to not because I want to. Not a straight A student but definitely not the one who gives their parents a hard time. 

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

So drunk can't remember what I did. /heh

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

Pass!

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

Me, self proclaimed. XD Moon or Euros.

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

Yes! I'm in a relationship with Monkey D. Luffy.

Hope you enjoyed reading my answers XD

Edited by Astraea
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

DEATH SHALL PARTICIPATE ~

First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course)

- Stalker (death is always with you)
- Loyal (death will never leave you with you)
- Terminator (what you will call me when you all meet me)

2. Can you tell us a little about yer favourite hobbies outside of Ragnarok?

- Stalking
- Writing in Death Note
- Killing
- Watching 
- more killing

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

- The beginning of time DEATH WAS THERE !! (since 7~8 years ago)

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

- I saw a sign that even the little tiny me can help make fRO shine like before ... and mainly cause I honestly thought having a weirdo in the team would make everything better

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

than other?

- Death likes classical music

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

favourite beverage?

- Rubbing Alcohol, it tasted good yet weird if i had to be honest ... i dont drink it daily but i do on RARE occasions ... its ok i am Death !! i fear nothing !!

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

- A Chupakabra or a Dragon would be nice (STILL AN ANIMAL FOR ME)

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

- Dog, Turtle, Cat, Rabbit ... i didnt name them, the kids did and they were all barbie names

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

- Superhuman movies are very entertaining .... but i prefer anime (all of it) since they give lessons like any other form of enterntainment

10. For the sake o' gossip, are ye a single?

- Death can single and can be not ... though you'd probably prefer me to be single or else if i had a wife - humans would perish 2x faster 

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

- Screw the law NOTHING CAN STOP DEATH !!  (kids dont follow this, obey the good parents or i'll get you)

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

- All of the Above

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

- Yes ... and it was awesome though i will not share it ... yet now you made me remember a lot of regret i buried in the past ...  SO DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU !!

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

- I know a color of your underwear ... its not pink ... its white

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

- [GM]Genesis would beat all of them !!  (dont fire me please)

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

- Don't know ... the last pirate girl i saw didn't like brushing her teeth ... but that was like 2 centuries ago ... but she was hot so i might need to reconsider

"Thank you all for yer precious time and let's try to keep the GM Ares's abs talk to a minimum. Sorry for the long post here's a p... 

Bah screw that!"

- DEATH have sexy abs

"P.S The first GM to answer will be rewarded with a bottle o' rum from my personal stash. Nah I'm lyin' I don't freely share my rum
with the authorities, though I'm open to bribery or any other illegal activities that may result in an increase of my current wealth."

- Well DEATH can never be first ... or else you would never have a life ... be grateful im coming for you during your last days !! SO LIVE TO THE FULLEST AND MAKE IT WORTH IT !!

Edited by Death