Alexaa

The Great GM Interview

Dear Lads & Lasses of the GM ranks.

First of all, good mornin'/day/afternoon or night depending on which sea yer ship's be floatin' on. I be presenting meself,
I'm Dezeptikonz™ the main antagonists in the fictional universes of the Transformers  may simply call me Alex. I'll be yer drunken artist interviewer for the day.

Like many o' us Forsakenians, I've noticed all the work ye be puttin' in our wonderful server and truly am grateful for it. Ye've
all shown us that yer a kind and resourceful bunch always lookin' for ways to improve our experience as players. Although,
like the curious Artist that I may be, I feel like we should be knowin' a little more about our secretive Game Masters.

So I'll be askin' ye all a couple of questions (and by couple I really mean a lot) since it's the right place to be doin' so. Some 
will be generic others may be juicy, so if yer not feelin' too comfortable yer free to not answer them. Although for each questions
left unanswered I'll be drowning a kitten... Just kiddin', but ye will be seen as one cowardly landlubber :) . Note that I may use yer answers in the future to plunder and take over ForsakenRO. *Gasps* Alright, I'm just kiddin' again Genesis no need to take out the mighty Banhammer please. So here we be goin'.

1. First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course)

2. Can you tell us a little about yer favourite hobbies outside of Ragnarok?

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

than other?

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

favourite beverage?

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

Now for the juicy Questions

10. For the sake o' gossip, are ye a single?

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

we've all been askin' ourselves right?

Thank you all for yer precious time and let's try to keep the GM Ares's abs talk to a minimum. Sorry for the long post here's a p... 

Bah screw that!

P.S The first GM to answer will be rewarded with a bottle o' rum from my personal stash. Nah I'm lyin' I don't freely share my rum
with the authorities, though I'm open to bribery or any other illegal activities that may result in an increase of my current wealth.

EDIT: Well I'm enjoying these answers quite a bit, c'mon guys I be wanting more! (stares at Genesis,Shino,Armstrong,Danger.Dream and all the others!) YE TOO! C'mon cowards.

Edited by Alexaa
  • Like 1

Good morning,

I shall start answering these since I'm free at the moment. Let's see...

1. First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course)

GOD, GAWD, GOSH

2. Can you tell us a little about yer favourite hobbies outside of Ragnarok?

Well, there are two layers outside Ragnarok. One is what Genesis, Veracity, and I have been working on called SERVER WORKS, and the other is my PERSONAL LIFE. For SERVER WORKS, my hobby is to always check for my superiors' PM to me (whether here on forums or in Skype). It is obvious that we (including other GMs) work hard and try our best to make the server a better place. Let me list down the things I do in the SERVER WORKS:

1. Check for the bugs found and test it
  2. Re-test the new items and also replicate how people use it until you see if there's need to balance it
  3. Design and test new items 
  4. Design the monsters needed for the raids
  5. Test the raids 
  6. Develop and test new GM events
  7. etc.

Some of the things I do are confidential but there you have it. The list above are with the help of other GMs and is not meant to make myself a better GM. 

For my PERSONAL LIFE, I still do a ton of project works for my clients. Yeah, work is my hobby. I earn enough money to help myself and my family. I also love traveling, photography, looking on designs, playing music, etc.

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

It was around 2004. It was introduced to me by my cousin. One of the reasons why I played also is that I was linked to a girl who plays RO as well. We didn't end up together but we're still close friends since our parents are childhood friends. (too much info right there)

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

Because of the fans out there who love and hate me. LOL  But really, I find the game really interesting and if only the game was developed well from its backbone, we could have done much better. I wanted to do more but there are limitations to this game and things can't be done.

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather than other?

I already answered this in the previous interview. I love guitar solos, jazz, and any symphonic pieces. Music is very powerful and it changes my mood when I listen to music. I know someone who listens to Dragon Ball Z whenever he plays FRO to keep his game on fire. But I normally listen depending on the mood of my projects. If my project is very technical, I'd listen to classical music. In game, Ragnarok bgm is fine already.

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer favourite beverage?

I'd go for beer. Beer because I always have a good time with friends with beer. 

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

I'd rather become a dog. I love dogs and beautiful ladies do so too. (oh yeah)

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

I had a kitten. I named it Dog, Dog the cat.... You'll see an NPC in some events that I designed. 

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

Well for the recent ones, I'd say Hunter x Hunter, Shingeki no Kyojin, and Naruto. I just don't have that time to watch ALL the animes online.

10. For the sake o' gossip, are ye a single?

I am not. But if I'm outside the country, I can be single right? 

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

Well, Marijuana is legal in some places now. But I tried puffing 3-5 hits for the sake of knowing how it is like to do it. So like if I have kids, I know that it's something you MAY try but I discourage it if it's politically incorrect. I kinda liked it because I was with my good friends but I'm not planning to do it again. We did that when we were in my friend's wedding.

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

I'm the neutral one. I'm not the coolest and not the loser. I know how to choose the right friends. Now, we are still good friends and hang out sometimes. We are cooler now than those cool kids before.

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

I did. Well, a girl-friend of mine wanted to have a photo with me at the party and as soon as my friend takes the photo (no selfie camera yet that time), it was me puking. I mean, it's like half of my soul coming out of my mouth.

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

Hmm... Everyone knows how I deal with players who do not follow the server rules. Not as dark as you would expect.

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

Well, I only close with Veracity so.. I'd go for Genesis.... LOL  No Veracity is the sweetest ever. Veracity. :)

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin' we've all been askin' ourselves right?

Not sure.

Thank you all for yer precious time and let's try to keep the GM Ares's abs talk to a minimum. Sorry for the long post here's a p... 

Bah screw that!

What the hell is this about? lol

P.S The first GM to answer will be rewarded with a bottle o' rum from my personal stash. Nah I'm lyin' I don't freely share my rum
with the authorities, though I'm open to bribery or any other illegal activities that may result in an increase of my current wealth.

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1

C'mon guys I be wanting more! (stares at Genesis,Shino,Armstrong,Danger.Dream,Veracity,Capuccino,Euphoria,Harmony,Mystique and all the others!) YE TOO! C'mon cowards.

• Like 1

Disciplined. Lemon. Slick.

Sketch, Dota2, and blast my ears with my playlist.

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

4th grade. We had a real guild in school. RO was basically the king of all 'online games' back then so hell, why not join in.

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

What drives me to still keep the role of a GM even if I already have a real job myself is to keep the game tidy. Met a lotta friends in here. Good ones. Would be nice to keep the morale up and the fun on for everybody because that's how we find friends and learn new things. If a player's first impression of the game as soon as they step inside our world is hatred, or disrespect, or whatever bad behaviour, we're most likely be driving them away instead of welcoming them in. This is kind of my main goal right now as Armstrong.

And by the way, I became a GameMaster because I was always a loner when I first started to play FRO. I always thought it was a huge task to open up a conversation with anyone, let alone the game masters. This is also my 1st RO server since I stopped playing in probably 6th grade. As a GM, I can extend my leadership qualities over to a new community and meet them at the same time to build that kind of connection where the game runners are just an inch away from the gamers unlike other games where it takes an 'arm' and a leg to get real damn, human support. Please don't sue me I'm not that active lately.

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

than other?

I enjoy listening to rock, punk-rock, and indie. Green Day primarily.

Whenever I play my music, whether it be from Green Day or from any of the truckload of artists I have in my playlist, it's always shuffled so that I don't get bored, which works well because it could fit in every kind of situation.

***Tiny bit of trivia, my GM name, Armstrong came from the band Green Day's main vocalist, Billie Joe Armstrong.

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

favourite beverage?

No alcohol ever. Give me lemon juice. For real I drink that.

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

Can I be a raptor?

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

I've a cat. Cats. Her name is Japan and her mum's name is Pinky.

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

Agents of SHIELD, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, New Girl, Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, and Nolan's The Dark Knight trilogy, Inception, and Interstellar.

Yar.

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

Naw.

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

The guy who always gets that one, odd, class best friend, while at the same time being the apple. Of the girls' eyes.

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

Never been drunk.

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

I talk to myself a lot. Like the homeless guy round the corner.

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

Euphoria, Cappy and Veracity, obviously.

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

I've been single for over 5 years. Come at me, mate.

Thanks for the entertaining interview!  Wouldn't find this by the way if I hadn't planned to check the Off Topics section for no reason at all. Might help if you spread the word out to the rest of the GM team as well. A PM perhaps in their inboxes with the link to this page would do. Have a great day, mate :D

Well I'm enjoying these answers quite a bit, c'mon guys I be wanting more! Thanks GM Armstrong !! M u a a h u g s <3 <3   *dat #10* lol

10 hours ago, Armstrong said:

Disciplined. Lemon. Slick.

Sketch, Dota2, and blast my ears with my playlist.

4th grade. We had a real guild in school. RO was basically the king of all 'online games' back then so hell, why not join in.

What drives me to still keep the role of a GM even if I already have a real job myself is to keep the game tidy. Met a lotta friends in here. Good ones. Would be nice to keep the morale up and the fun on for everybody because that's how we find friends and learn new things. If a player's first impression of the game as soon as they step inside our world is hatred, or disrespect, or whatever bad behaviour, we're most likely be driving them away instead of welcoming them in. This is kind of my main goal right now as Armstrong.

And by the way, I became a GameMaster because I was always a loner when I first started to play FRO. I always thought it was a huge task to open up a conversation with anyone, let alone the game masters. This is also my 1st RO server since I stopped playing in probably 6th grade. As a GM, I can extend my leadership qualities over to a new community and meet them at the same time to build that kind of connection where the game runners are just an inch away from the gamers unlike other games where it takes an 'arm' and a leg to get real damn, human support. Please don't sue me I'm not that active lately.

than other?

I enjoy listening to rock, punk-rock, and indie. Green Day primarily.

Whenever I play my music, whether it be from Green Day or from any of the truckload of artists I have in my playlist, it's always shuffled so that I don't get bored, which works well because it could fit in every kind of situation.

***Tiny bit of trivia, my GM name, Armstrong came from the band Green Day's main vocalist, Billie Joe Armstrong.

favourite beverage?

No alcohol ever. Give me lemon juice. For real I drink that.

Can I be a raptor?

I've a cat. Cats. Her name is Japan and her mum's name is Pinky.

Agents of SHIELD, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, New Girl, Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, and Nolan's The Dark Knight trilogy, Inception, and Interstellar.

Yar.

Naw.

The guy who always gets that one, odd, class best friend, while at the same time being the apple. Of the girls' eyes.

Never been drunk.

I talk to myself a lot. Like the homeless guy round the corner.

Euphoria, Cappy and Veracity, obviously.

I've been single for over 5 years. Come at me, mate.

Thanks for the entertaining interview!  Wouldn't find this by the way if I hadn't planned to check the Off Topics section for no reason at all. Might help if you spread the word out to the rest of the GM team as well. A PM perhaps in their inboxes with the link to this page would do. Have a great day, mate :D

Dem @Armstrong that #15 you naughty

• Like 1

I'm loving these interviews! Message me next time if ever you plan on having another one since I was only able to spot this accidentally. Anyways, continuing with the interview~

• Harmony is a SADIST, MURDERER, and CUTE (in terms of actions)

• My favorite hobby would be Baking. Pretty much what you'd expect, lots of sugar in my home, cakes, breads, creams etc. Be my friend and you'll never lose weight ever again

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

• I really can't remember my first time playing RO, it'd probably be around 2005? I was still a little cutiepie back then when I found how cute the characters were. I bought wings and stuff and that's basically how my RO life began.

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

• The reason why I love my job as a GM is I get to kill people for fun and see them cry for help when I use slow grace. I don't kill people in real life doncha worry! (Or do I? :D) I'm just kidding! Anyways, I've been inactive lately but when I come back, I'll be proposing more events for you guys and just message me up if you have any ideas and we'll work around it! 
  • I've been a GM in ForsakenRO before, and now I came back! I was just being myself, doing this and that, socializing and stuff until applications came and I got in again. I wanted to be a GM since I want to be the one who approaches people and does these weird things that'll make me look stupid (disguising to hollowring, using slow grace, setting up traps etc.). I'm having fun at the same time, players are having fun with me and those are the best memories that I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

than other?

• Music is my thang!! But I love those mellow songs, Soul and R&B are my favorites! Although there are less of these genres being produced nowadays, I still listen to songs from the 90s until the early 2000s. These music relaxes me and not only that, I get to use my imagination to create scenes for a book or a movie (I'm a writer, and also dreams to become a producer/director)

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

favourite beverage?

• I drink alcohol yes, but only in the forms of a Sake or Soju

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

• If I'll be an animal, i'd probably become a sheep. Those fluffy little cuties deserve a hug for their fluffiness. (Although I saw a video of them being violently sheared, I'd probably kill people who does that. Don't kill sheeps people, they are cute and they are gifts from God)

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

• I do have a pet DOG. Her name is Snowbells since she's fluffy, white as snow, and cute. I'd kiss her anytime I see her

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count

• F.R.I.E.N.D.S, just F.R.I.E.N.D.S. That's my favorite of all!! But, I also watch The Big bang Theory, The Simpsons, American Dad!, Cleveland Show, Keeping up with the Kardashians, etc. Favorite movie would be, "A walk to remember"

• Yes

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

• Never, although I do break some school rules like the dress code and such

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

• I'm the type of student who talks to nearly everyone. You'd see me greeting people in the hallways, on the streets, and note I'm not running for student body president, I just talk a lot. I'm obviously not the quiet type, and I'm not fond of cutting classes, also not a geek, I'd say I'm just a student aiming to have honors, friends, and learn something from the prison I was in.

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

• Nope, I've never been THAT drunk.

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

• Dark secret, hmmm.. okay okay! I hate shrimps

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

• I'd be good wearing a bathing suit. Just being honest! Kidding aside, I'd say Vera would look great in bikini, as well as Euphoria. Armstrong too, probably.

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

• Errrr... I think I'll pass on that. I'd rather date a hobo

Thank you for this wonderful interview! Hope you had fun! Thank you to our FRo community! More events coming soon!!

• Like 2

C'mon guys I be wanting more! Help me forward this topic guys !! @GM Genesis I am looking forward to hearing from you. Hehehe

• Curvy , Healthy , and Sweet (Like a banana )

• Playing the  Piano or watching movies / anime (Rom-coms)

• I remember playing RO when I was a kid and my siblings would just give me items so I could join them in questing / farming for stuff and participating in WoE.

• I'm given a lifetime supply of Bananas (hehehehe) Kidding aside-- The players... the joy that I receive when I help resolve their problems, whenever I get to bond with them through hosting events,  or when I just sit down and chat with them.

than other?

• BANANA PHONE~
  • I love listening to anything played by Mozart, Chopin, Valentina Lisitsa, and Beethoven (I love the Piano and Bananas.....)

favourite beverage?

• I'm allergic to alcohol.......
  • Banana Milkshake (Banana + Pineapple / + Apple / + Mango )

• HA-- totally not a Monkey.
  • A Polar Bear! (Fluffy one)

• I have a dog (Chow) and his name is King Joker (Not sure why the family named him like that) He's fluffy!

• Sponge Bob  c:

• In a relationship with a Banana. (Yes I am single )

• Nope :O

• President or Class-Rep / Part of the student council / School's Marshall
  • I laugh a lot in class and I'm kinda well-known for having a funny laugh, and laughing at the wrong time.....
  • I'm friends with almost everyone in school! Students, Professors, Admins you name it!

• Nope (Allergic to alcohol).

• I act like a Air-head. c:

• [GM]Harmony and [GM]Armstrong!

• Yaaaargh! Not this booty! YES.

PS. This was so fun to answer and I'm having a blast reading them all! Would love to see more of this soon! c:

Edited by Euphoria
  • Like 2

Coffee, Caffeine, Cutey

Watching anime and dramas and practice hand lettering

When I was a kid, my friends are almost boys. I grew up to play games for boys. Before my friends and I try to play computer games and I'm the only one been addicted to ragnarok since then.

I'm easily be bored most of the time. I love chatting random players, especially newbies. I like hosting events with you guys. I just apply as a Game Master here in forum.

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

than other?

I pick OST music whatever recently my favorites korean drama and animes. Other than that, random new popular music on Spotify, whatever pop out on the app.

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

favourite beverage?

Ladies drink? idk I love drinking coffee and tea.

white kitten with teal eyes.

2 cats and 4 kittens, my cats' name are shashi and twhite, the rest are still unknown names.  Shashi came from her mom's name shushi. Twhite means his white but not that purely white.  

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

Detective conan

Nope, but I'm not married

Law? I'm always late for class and work. Gossip.

I'm always sit in  the front. I'm the moody student.

Yes, I've been drunk but not wasted. Embarrassing moment is for Girl talk only.

Its boring. Not worth it.

Vera and aresombie ^________________________________^

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

Sure why not. A date that is not bored is awesome!

Bah screw that!

P.S The first GM to answer will be rewarded with a bottle o' rum from my personal stash. Nah I'm lyin' I don't freely share my rum

• Like 1

On 11/24/2016 at 1:45 PM, Capuccino said:

Coffee, Caffeine, Cutey

Watching anime and dramas and practice hand lettering

When I was a kid, my friends are almost boys. I grew up to play games for boys. Before my friends and I try to play computer games and I'm the only one been addicted to ragnarok since then.

I'm easily be bored most of the time. I love chatting random players, especially newbies. I like hosting events with you guys. I just apply as a Game Master here in forum.

than other?

I pick OST music whatever recently my favorites korean drama and animes. Other than that, random new popular music on Spotify, whatever pop out on the app.

favourite beverage?

Ladies drink? idk I love drinking coffee and tea.

white kitten with teal eyes.

2 cats and 4 kittens, my cats' name are shashi and twhite, the rest are still unknown names.  Shashi came from her mom's name shushi. Twhite means his white but not that purely white.  

Detective conan

Nope, but I'm not married

Law? I'm always late for class and work. Gossip.

I'm always sit in  the front. I'm the moody student.

Yes, I've been drunk but not wasted. Embarrassing moment is for Girl talk only.

Its boring. Not worth it.

Vera and aresombie ^________________________________^

Sure why not. A date that is not bored is awesome!

Bah screw that!

Cappy and I used to hang out. <3

But I guess I'll be with @Veracity for now since @Capuccino agrees. LOL

• Like 1

1. First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course) - Bookworm, Audiophile and Geek

2. Can you tell us a little about yer favourite hobbies outside of Ragnarok? - Football and Reading.  Playing on PS4 is another.

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start? -I played RO when it started, I was in High School then I think.

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place. - I hate rulebreakers :)

than other? - I listen to The Smiths quite a lot.  Other than that, I listen to a lot of musicals-related songs.  My recent addiction is the cast recording of Dear Evan Hansen.  Try listening to it.

favourite beverage? - A good scotch would be nice.

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it! - Koala, so i can sleep longer.

-  I have a dog and a cat.

Sherlock for tv series.  Anime, there's a lot so i choose Detective Conan and One Piece

Nope.  In a committed relationship for 7 years now.

I hate rulebreaking so no :p

The lazy type that still get top scores.

Nope, my alcohol resistance is way up that I really can't get wasted.

SKIP :P  but really i don't have secrets that is worth sharing

Definitely Veracity

I wouldn't.  Pirates are children of the sea, they will always come back to that.

- Sorry, didn't realize this wasn't posted before.