Specter

Star Gladiator Guardian Ring

2 minutes ago, Rayray said:

Do not put the -atk% on the ring(or at least not too much), just make the autocast counter kick not hit 700%.  If we decrease the atk of SG too much, all the its other skills suffers, when the only problem was the counter kick one shotting people. 

This too , didn't think about it but you're right.

On 12/5/2016 at 11:06 AM, Rayray said:

Do not put the -atk% on the ring(or at least not too much), just make the autocast counter kick not hit 700%.  If we decrease the atk of SG too much, all the its other skills suffers, when the only problem was the counter kick one shotting people. 

+1 this wot kind of explanation we need lol 

In summary:  SG is fine when you actually remove that auto cast counter kick.  But people who are used to it will disagree with me(rather, people who only know how to use SG when it has that auto counter kick), so just reduce the damage and make it so that it doesn't one shot people. 

In all honesty, we can just remove that auto cast counter kick and just fix the delay between running and flying side kick and SG will still be fine.  Might take a bit of skill but that was fun for me when I did it.

1 hour ago, Rayray said:

In summary:  SG is fine when you actually remove that auto cast counter kick.  But people who are used to it will disagree with me(rather, people who only know how to use SG when it has that auto counter kick), so just reduce the damage and make it so that it doesn't one shot people. 

In all honesty, we can just remove that auto cast counter kick and just fix the delay between running and flying side kick and SG will still be fine.  Might take a bit of skill but that was fun for me when I did it.

Yah good old days when sg was kicking ppls at fild xD

[Star Gladiator of The Guardian]
Str +20, Vit +20, Max HP +25%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Crit +100, Atk +8%, Inflict 15% more damage with Critical Attacks, 2% chance to cast Counter Kick with increased damage of 500% when doing physical damage, 
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

13 minutes ago, Ares said:

[Star Gladiator of The Guardian]
Str +20, Vit +20, Max HP +25%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Crit +100, Atk +8%, Inflict 15% more damage with Critical Attacks, 2% chance to cast Counter Kick with increased damage of 500% when doing physical damage, 
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

The day has come!

• Like 1