bn3333

Legendary Weapon Quest Librarian Wont Work

okay i have checked 18 times and even gave up for weeks. i have all items required to give to the librarian. the only things that i could possibly see being a problem is the memory book has a slot in it. is it suppose to have a slot? for encyclopedia it lists the slots and for charms book and memory book they list no slot. my memory book and my book of charms vol 1 both have a slot if this is not the problem then i am at a complete loss as i do have all items . when i talk to the librarian she just says how she wishes she had more books pleeeaaase help!!!!

Hello

You need to get unslotted version of memory book [iD: 2109], it's the most common problem for people as they mistakenly use slotted version

I will forward this matter to Superior GMs to edit wiki and make clear the correct item

• Like 1

thank you!! this is confusing becuase there are players selling the 1 slotted ones as the quest items is this the same for book of charms vol 1? do i need to find a non slotted one? i searched the item data base and couldnt really find either

thank you!! this is confusing becuase there are players selling the 1 slotted ones as the quest items is this the same for book of charms vol 1? do i need to find a non slotted one? i searched the item data base and couldnt really find either

It's dropped by Gajomart. There is only one book of charms.

• Like 1

i am now on the thief i must have run into him 10 or more times he just keeps disappearing do i just keep on going until he attacks me or something?

That's natural. Just keep on warping on the 3 given coordinates and wait until he talks to you :)