contamination

Please Help [Noob Here Need Advice]

please i badly need your help on what to put as cards ... still no legendary bow because all players always take my kill on lost dragon just because i hit 200-600 per shot please help

820b4a2783.png

just started 3 days please....

i cant afford to buy mvp cards

and i can hardly hunt for mvp due to my equips

Edited by contamination

hmmm... first i would suggest getting the freebie items from the freebie NPC in @go 25 the little kid sitting near the helper NPC

use the backpack its much better than the angel wing.... i think the baby angel wing has a cap that when you hit 200 the bonus it gives gets nullified as well as the ballista get rid of that weapon ..... i would use composite bow

you can also use common mob cards for starters..... if you already have enough zeny either get the silver MVP cards.... that's also useful... hmmm what else oh yeah... try voting.... go to forsaken-ro.net/cp

log your in game account and vote... once you have enough vote points get either the fking set or a vote aurora.... the vote aurora gives +20 to all stat and it also has 1 card slot

• Like 1

i went for 100 luck 30 str 300 dex.. my falcon made much better damage than me so i went for a blitz type sniper.. i can give you some of my old items if you want.. also use a balista with petite card that would boost your damage against dragons. pm me in game Allan Dimo is my IGN.