Forsaken King set or Vote Set

Shield-

Friggs King Shield

Accessories-

Lokis with runes, Str Belts

CARDS:

Headgear- Kiel, F.sold, Maya purple, Amdarias/Bijou card

->Spam skills such as buffs = use 3 kiels + F.sold/maya purple
->For pure damage= go with amdarias/bijou cards since kiels aren’t necessary to spam your offensive skills
-->If you can afford, bring all the headgears and cards you want but personally I just use the 3 kiels + F.sold

Armor- TGK+GR,
TGK+Puppetring, 2TGK etc..

Cloak- Raydric/noxious + Skoll (default)
2 raydric, 2 noxious etc..

Boots- FBH + Sohee card (asura)
2 FBH (sonic blow)

Weapon- (Sonic Blow) 2TG + Mao Guai + Thana/Inca (You may replace one of the TG with VR for dispell)
(Full Asura) 2 TG + Mao Guai + Goldenring

Shield- Usakoring,GTB

STATS:

Dex- 150 total for insta cast

Agi- add until you get 195 aspd

Int- wear Sohee + FBH and add INT until 6k SP

Str- 270-300 make sure that the sum is divisible by 10 (e.g. 289+171)

Vit- put the rest in here

Advice/Tips

1. Start with Asura weapon and boots and wait for Asura Strike. For some job classes they don’t have enough HP and they usually just die

2. If your damage is not high enough switch to Thana weapon to force skoll, 2FBH boots to increase sonic blow damage but remember that 2 FBH means low SP thus low Asura damage so don’t forget to switch it up

3. Always put buffs on (Blessing, Inc Agi, Assumptio, Impositio Magnus) and use elemental converter. If you keep getting dispelled you could try GTB shield since you have assumptio and you may be able to tank opponent's damage.

4. Use Decrease Agi when chasing enemy, and Ruwach if they are cloaked

5. Use Safety wall against melee attacks and Pneuma on long range attacks

6. For tanky players, usually they deal melee damage so just spam Lex Aeterna. If you have Friggs Shield you would reflect some damage, and this would count as normal attack which could trigger Sonic Blow or Asura. If you spam Lex, they will receive twice the damage

7. If you still can’t win try wearing the blue ifrit ring and hopefully coma your target

8. If you really can’t win, just go bring holy water and use Basilica then chill

23hwvt4.jpg

***Props to Kyle/Yatogami for showing me this super fun and awesome char. Feel free to comment below for any questions or if I missed anything :th_swt3:

hi

Hi Maii :))

Randomly slapping them with book of the dead can net funny kills when they are not focused. :p

Have u used this in a fight and were you actually able to inflict coma on target? Would this weapon work as good as Edge or would it be better to just get a [4] slot weapon and put 4 LOD cards?

I was able to coma people, honestly it was actually a bit reliable. It worked better for Battle priest because you have enough reducts and you are able to hit hard using physical attacks, compared to when I was using it on autocast professor(where they can just slap in a gtb and be safe).

With battle priest, including the coma from the tarot and this, it becomes annoying as they can't actually use GTB because then you would know and just easily switch back to the other weapon and kill them with the damage or the lucky asura. However, I mainly use it as a last resort against someone where I have been fighting for a long time. My book of dead is my strip weapon so I never use it to start a fight(I always think people have FCP so I always try to make it run out).

I would also advice to still bring a 2x fbh shoes and switching to it when they went dual raydrics. hit them with the thana weapon and that, and it would deal good enough damage.

I was able to coma people, honestly it was actually a bit reliable. It worked better for Battle priest because you have enough reducts and you are able to hit hard using physical attacks, compared to when I was using it on autocast professor(where they can just slap in a gtb and be safe).

With battle priest, including the coma from the tarot and this, it becomes annoying as they can't actually use GTB because then you would know and just easily switch back to the other weapon and kill them with the damage or the lucky asura. However, I mainly use it as a last resort against someone where I have been fighting for a long time. My book of dead is my strip weapon so I never use it to start a fight(I always think people have FCP so I always try to make it run out).

I would also advice to still bring a 2x fbh shoes and switching to it when they went dual raydrics. hit them with the thana weapon and that, and it would deal good enough damage.

where can i find this book? xD

Thanks for the mention <3

haii kyle :)

where can i find this book? xD

You can just buy it at the mall, through the Books NPC, it is called ledger of death in game. It has 2 card slots, so I normally put phreeoni and dragoon warlord there.

Going to necro this old thread just for kek :D

If you are semi-poor and only have 1 Strike Eagle: 1TG 1Golden 1Mao Guai 1VR, since VR gives 10% Physical Dmg (Asura is physical dmg rite?) +Dispel and if I am not mistaken putting 1TG 1Golden is better than 2TG because science. lol

For the strip weap: mace[4]/dagger[4]/Rod[4] and put 1LOD 1metalling 1DWar 1VR (because having dispel is more annoying :D) is also an option aside from the Ledger of Death [1]

Quick Question: For Accessories: Is 2x Loki's Seal +Int Runes good? idk. xD OR is 1x Int Rune +1x Owl Baron Card also an option?

Thanks /no1

EDIT: Magical HG adds 20% Asura dmg for Priests now, also gives 5% chance to Lv.10 Decrease Agi your enemy when you are hit, Int +10, and also adds 20% more dmg with Holy Light.

Edited by mutilixus
Update

15 hours ago, mutilixus said:

Going to necro this old thread just for kek :D

If you are semi-poor and only have 1 Strike Eagle: 1TG 1Golden 1Mao Guai 1VR, since VR gives 10% Physical Dmg (Asura is physical dmg rite?) +Dispel and if I am not mistaken putting 1TG 1Golden is better than 2TG because science. lol

For the strip weap: mace[4]/dagger[4]/Rod[4] and put 1LOD 1metalling 1DWar 1VR (because having dispel is more annoying :D) is also an option aside from the Ledger of Death [1]

Quick Question: For Accessories: Is 2x Loki's Seal +Int Runes good? idk. xD OR is 1x Int Rune +1x Owl Baron Card also an option?

Thanks /no1

EDIT: Magical HG adds 20% Asura dmg for Priests now, also gives 5% chance to Lv.10 Decrease Agi your enemy when you are hit, Int +10, and also adds 20% more dmg with Holy Light.

nice