WildWolfJoerger

Why Is Mvp Room 2 The Only One That's Ever Available?

Hello everyone! I have been active here for a little over a month now and have noticed that MVP Room 2 is the only one that's ever available. I've asked all of my guildmates and several other people if they have seen 1 or 3-5 become available at any point during their stay at ForsakenRO. They all have said that they have never seen it open up before.

So that's why I'm here today asking about this. The only reasons I can think of are 1) GMs block access to those rooms to avoid the server being flooded with new cards or 2) some players are hogging the rooms for their personal use only. Reason 1 doesn't seem right to me since the GM could always just cloak the NPC and be done with it. So do players just camp in the rooms until they have enough zeny on an alt character? Or am I missing something else.

Please reply if you know why this is! Any feedback is greatly appreciated :D

Is the terms like "some1 would be earlier than you/hoarded the room whole day" :P

Wow. Now that you mentioned it that's so true! I haven't been in the MVP rooms for several months but when i take newbies to show it the only one open would be Room 2. I guess the GMs did this on purpose tho i'm not sure why

I just tested, I entered Room 2 and waited until time expired. No one entered the other rooms and yet I was the first one out