Veracity

New Events And The Cursed Assassin Mvp

headerfixed.png
Presents...

orbs.png

Introducing the Lost Orbs event!

In this new GM hosted event, help Dog The Cat recapture her 3 Mystic Orbs inside a maze.

She will reward anyone who can bring back all 3 Lost Orbs... but be warned, this is a free for all!

When a player dies with Mystic Orb(s), he loses them and the orbs will be spawned again.

rush.png

New Moroccan Rush Event!

Race through Morroc capturing flags in this thrilling new GM-hosted event.

Whoever captures the 4th flag first wins!

cursed.png

The new Cursed Assassin MVP

The legendary cursed assassin who sold his soul in exchange for power
has been seen roaming the Lost Coast fields.

He drops the rare 12737.gif Cursed Assassin Rune at 10%.

The rune is equipped in your shoes with the following effect:

Increase 100% damage with Soul Destroyer and Meteor Assault.

credits.png

• Barbie for the previews
  • Ares/BishopFor the event ideas and feedback.
Edited by Genesis
  • Like 3

it's a work in progress everyone. Fixes and improvements will be done whenever needed. :)

Nice update :P

Can build a full sinx soul breaker later on XD

The lost coasts are part of the Dragonist quest, however you can warp to those maps. The map is for_map56, you can @warp to it. Lastly, you can equip 2 of these in footgear.

About the mvp cursed sinx.

Is it event based/eternity :P?

Hope its eternity ^^

Is thanatos card works on soul destroyer ?

Its work from my knowledge with official server (I use Ice Pick tough). Didn't know with this server.

As of today, here are the list of weapons we've improved for this patch.

SinX Oriental Dex Sword

STR +25, AGI +20, DEX +20, Max HP +15%, Aspd +5, Increase damage on medium size monsters by 10%, Atk +10%, Crit -50, Hit +30. You gain 70% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack. Unbreakable.

Loki's Cursed Blade

STR +25, AGI +15, VIT +10, INT +40, Aspd +5, Increase damage with Soul Destroyer by 50%. Unbreakable.

Cursed Assassin Rune: Increase 100% damage with Soul Destroyer and Meteor Assault.

Loki's Infernal Dagger

STR +15, AGI +15, VIT +10, INT +15, ATK +5. Unbreakable.

[+ SinX Oriental Dex Sword] STR +10, VIT +20, Max HP +10%, Increase damage to demihuman by 10%.

[+ Loki's Cursed Blade] Max HP +10%, Increase damage of Soul Destroyer and Meteor Assault by 50%

High Priest Eagle Strike

STR +25, INT +25, DEX +20, Max HP +25%, Aspd +5 Increase damage on medium size monsters by 30%. Unbreakable.

5% chance to cast Lex Aeterna, 3% chance to cast Sonic Blow, 2% chance to cast Asura Strike when doing Physical Attack.

Paladin Black Halberd

Increase damage on demihumans by 17%, STR +20, DEX +10, Max HP +20%, MATK +10%, Increase damage of Grand Cross by 15%. Unbreakable

Edited by Ares

What's the timer for the cursed assassin MVP? OuO

Part of hunting for you to find out. :)

As of today, here are the list of weapons we've improved for this patch.

SinX Oriental Dex Sword

STR +25, AGI +20, DEX +20, Max HP +15%, Aspd +5, Increase damage on medium size monsters by 10%, Atk +10%, Crit -50, Hit +30. You gain 70% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack. Unbreakable.

Loki's Cursed Blade

STR +25, AGI +15, VIT +10, INT +40, Aspd +5, Increase damage with Soul Destroyer by 50%. Unbreakable.

Cursed Assassin Rune: Increase 100% damage with Soul Destroyer and Meteor Assault.

Loki's Infernal Dagger

STR +15, AGI +15, VIT +10, INT +15, ATK +5. Unbreakable.

[+ SinX Oriental Dex Sword] STR +10, VIT +20, Max HP +10%, Increase damage to demihuman by 10%.

[+ Loki's Cursed Blade] Max HP +10%, Increase damage of Soul Destroyer and Meteor Assault by 50%

I assume their legendary counterparts were not improved as you have only stated the ones above (i.e. l.dex sword, l.cursed blade, l.lokis dagger).

Also, I am not up to date but was the effect wherein you wear either a sinxdex, where it be legendary or donate, reduces your stats and hp by half?

And of course, using for example a sinxdex on right and l.sinxdex on left still does what I have just mentioned right?

Great job updates on buffing great on sinx, HP weapons etc, gm+developers team ^^

More power fro XD

Sinx oriental DEX sword+ 2-4 sniper cecil card(yummy)

And you"ll get limitless hp steal while just melee <3

New events were buggy when we first tested. Hopefully there will be no more problems when we host it later.

I need New Soul Destroyer Guide the ones in the Job D. are outdated.. since its not pop choice before.

• Like 1

I assume their legendary counterparts were not improved as you have only stated the ones above (i.e. l.dex sword, l.cursed blade, l.lokis dagger).

Also, I am not up to date but was the effect wherein you wear either a sinxdex, where it be legendary or donate, reduces your stats and hp by half?

And of course, using for example a sinxdex on right and l.sinxdex on left still does what I have just mentioned right?

Correct. Legendary weapons are not yet updated and ready for these yet.

Not sure what you mean by that.

SinX Dex should not stack on another Sinx Dex.