slacterinc

Kitty Claw One Handed

Guys, Been wondering there is no SB six lately. This is more cause sb six easily killed from mostly atk. Been Wondering If bow GM can Make it 1 handed, why Sb kitty claw can't? so SB sinx can use with frigg to be more defensive from atk. Maybe there is good and bad at this. But GM can fix it to make more balance and fair to this class. If u think its Good and Bad please Comment. Sure Gm can make something to liven up this class for pvp. XD

It can be easily killed but it can easily kill as well. Its basically a glass cannon type of char and takes a skilled player(or some guy that can magically spam alot of skills with less effort magically) to handle. The issue with it as far as I know is the after cast delay has been increased that is why it is barely seen. I've only seen 1 guy play it and he goes by the name of ~Dedz~. Not only does he play SB sinx but he incorporates crit and SBK with it which is insane. Oh and he is really good too.

-1 to make it 1 handed as it is too OP

Just adjust it via fro style, nothing is impossible...

MORE POWER fro :th_ok:

To me, critical melee+soul breaker style were not impossible to spam/troll/killing.

If the delays after-cast+damage output fixed by a reasonable amount(depends onto fro development team)

THANKS for re-wake up this suggestion :th_ok:

The only ones who want one handed kitty claws are the ones who never learned the class and just want to kill by using SB + buffs. They suggest this because they get owned by experienced players since they never actually tried to learn the class itself.

A good sinx in general is one of the strongest class in game. Use your skills, you have good escape skills. I find it funny that there are a few sb sinx that just stood there and spammed skills or attacked endlessly when they are not supposed to do that.

• Like 1

I've main sinx for the 6 years and still main the class till this day. I wouldn't agree on making kitty 1 handed which is retarded, but i will agree on making the cast how it was back then. We are the only class that losses a shield, which is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE disadvantage. sonic blow is what define the class and made it fun. you guys already made the range classes 1 handed and now you wanna ruin a perfectly good balance class and make there cast shit? Oh and don't get me started with the gunslinger. I don't know where you guys are getting these ideas but the sinx sonic blow class was perfectly fine for all the 6 years that I've been playing the class, but ever since i was approach by the gm and him giving me a warning to stop using hack, which i told him i wasn't and even showed him the video the guy posted to count the sb carefully the skill was nerf the next day. nerfing a spell that doesnt need nerfing doesn't fix the problem, because people are going to use hacks regardless..I really hope you guys change the sb back.

• Like 1

Waw it would be so OP then..

-1 to this..

True they would be a undef,that use for cloacking,skill..

Be creative with ur job..

• Like 1

Not really OP to me(because its a brute class job+easy to pawned and sneaky only)

If wanna point OP jobs in ro, that would all of the Transcendent Second Class (2-2) :th_e14:

Transcendent Second Class (2-1) were pretty balanced right away :th_ok:

In my opinion, I will not allow one-handed kitty claws. You should be able to find ways to kill your targets as sneaky as possible.

1 handed Kitty Claw would make brainless "Assassin" stand all day long SB'ing his target without trying to back slide and cloak, and still want to be called "Assassin"

• Like 1

Not truly brainless, but more of kinda versatile style of play :th_ok:

Not majority of sinx likes to cloaking anyway :P

Not truly brainless, but more of kinda versatile style of play :th_ok:

Not majority of sinx likes to cloaking anyway :P

Then dont play sinx SONIC BLOW lel..

Go play breaker or crit pvp type,u dun need to hide while attack lol..

They create grimtooth not for display..use it..if u against a close deadly char like champ,use grimtooth..its ez

• Like 1

Actually. All classes can be made "brainless". We all know an LK that only spams BB or spiral, a prof that bolts only then warps out or runs when enemy uses gtb, a biochemist that can't win fights if enemy has fcp on, and the ones that we always see, a sniper who spams FAS and does not use traps.

SB does huge damage already, no point making them tank hits as well.

• Like 1

Actually. All classes can be made "brainless". We all know an LK that only spams BB or spiral, a prof that bolts only then warps out or runs when enemy uses gtb, a biochemist that can't win fights if enemy has fcp on, and the ones that we always see, a sniper who spams FAS and does not use traps.

SB does huge damage already, no point making them tank hits as well.

I know. One step at a time. Soon, people will switch to different weapons and skills. It's a work in progress.

I know. One step at a time. Soon, people will switch to different weapons and skills. It's a work in progress.

It's not actually the game's fault entirely, it was some of the players.

I think it may be because of the limitations made by the weapons. But I still see pro players that traps and hits enemy, etc. But yeah, most players depend on their "fast spam" and very high damage. No strategies at all.

I loves critical/melee sinx+soul breaker range spammer sinx(but this server still don't have a great soul breaker weapon yet though :P)

Not really a sonic blow sinx fans :th_e27:

Just demanding for soul breaker sinx only XD

• Like 1

Yep sinx was a nice n deadly job,depend on style and "fast hand" to change equip ..

I loves critical/melee sinx+soul breaker range spammer sinx(but this server still don't have a great soul breaker weapon yet though :P)

Not really a sonic blow sinx fans :th_e27:

Just demanding for soul breaker sinx only XD

Actually there is plenty sinx in the past who play soul breaker or to be precise sinx who use all of its skill (sb, grimtooth, soul breaker, and normal hit) with a lot of switch and weapon. Sometimes they back to town to switch stat also. But yeah the current weapon for sinx doesn't boost damage for soul breaker much and there is many people who suggest to buff soul breaker skill.

And yea right now the server mostly filled with people who have more then 1 sets and they didn't want to invest to only 1 class and master it fully. So I doubt you'll see a good pvp sinx who utilize all of sinx skill to the fullest which is need almost all of sinx weapon including Loki's Cursed Blade.

Its too stressful to combine melee skills(sonic blow=full str) with range skills(soul breaker=full int+50%str)

For me, I'll just go either 1 of it = full sonic blow sinx/full soul breaker sinx

Cant wait for new soul breaker sinx weapons from this fro server :3

More power fro XD

Full str also have their range skill. And trust me, grimtooth more annoy then slow grace LOL

They do, but they are talking about melee + soul breaker, which is doable provided you do have good gears.