westlife

Thana Build

So i was wondering there are not so many thana build on the forum and would like to get some tips,Because i just got a thana recently.

I saw a guide about breaker thana but with the wrong cards and with those cards you cant kill anyone on woe. Im trying to make a build that can defend+attack some players and also break im willing to switch as much as possible but only need the good cards for it+ struggling witch weapon to use on both-hand so many chooses but only willing to reach max damage on both-hands any tips/tricks/advice/guide for it that would help alot. Thank you

• Like 1

I prefer inca card breaker breaker because its faster than a thanatos card breaker.

Thanatos card were purpose for pvp usage only

2x skoll cards can counter thanatos card killer damage(for the latest info)

Use normal breaking cards then just replace one of them with thanatos. Your main damage dealer there would be double attack, so be sure to be using daggers. With that said, you should not be critting as you will have low damage then.

Hi guys thanks for the respond, niemono89 what would the inca breaker build be you referring to ? and Rayray thanks for the respond as well!! I have been using this build you mention but as you had said that i should reduce crit/luk is there a way to do that :P / I'm using Hel's Unholy Daggers with standard breaker build 1thana/2ak/1os = 2tg/2ak any things need to be change on that reply :D as well thanks again .

Thana Breaker is easy build for me. You can make your own build, cuz most of the thana breakers now are using their own builds

Hi guys thanks for the respond, niemono89 what would the inca breaker build be you referring to ? and Rayray thanks for the respond as well!! I have been using this build you mention but as you had said that i should reduce crit/luk is there a way to do that :P / I'm using Hel's Unholy Daggers with standard breaker build 1thana/2ak/1os = 2tg/2ak any things need to be change on that reply :D as well thanks again .

Well there is ton of combo out there..just test it out untill u found the right for ur build..peace ya