BeforeMidnight

Full Devotion / Reflect / Martyr's Reckoning Paladin Guide By Littleboynamedtrain

52 minutes ago, Wyndsor said:

I've tried attaching 4 Fabre onto a pike and doesn't see a 10k hp increase. I read that in the other thread but have no idea where the 10k hp came about

maybe try it while equipping 2GEC, 2Skoll, Minstrel Hat, and 1 or 2 TGK and the L.Pally/Pally Halb

Edited by Fenrir

1 hour ago, Wyndsor said:

I've tried attaching 4 Fabre onto a pike and doesn't see a 10k hp increase. I read that in the other thread but have no idea where the 10k hp came about

adding 4x fabre will add you +400 HP and +4 Vit. And Remember +4 Vit is equal to 4% of your current MaxHP add-on. If you got atleast 250k MaxHP, That means you already achieve the 10k Increase on the Additional Vit alone, more over, the 400 additional MaxHP from the 4 fabre cards that you got.

Edited by p3wp3w
:P

Tried everything before, damage boosting cards wont matter that much with Martyr's Reckoning. It would only be maximized if your HP is at its highest. The highest you can get. Sacrificing card slots for the dmg boosters themselves would only mean you sacrifice some HP amount, which basically would just deal either the same amount of damage, have you did the all HP, or deal even less.

The skill itself is forced neutral as well, so GR and Rays counter it very well even if it ignores DEF.

So, to deal more damage, just get more HP.