renever11

Feeling The Game Is Unfair? Well...

Feeling the Game is UNFAIR?

This is my third month of Playing the game, and I can say that "This game is really hard at the start"(SURE FOR ALL OTHER GAMES :) ) so don't get disappointed or WE/THEY/ALL OF US started the game Crawling, Grinding, Farming, ETC :) It is just that they started the game long time ago.

Here are some Fruitful news for you/us beginners..
On my first day playing I Played Pally(PALADIN) hoping and beLIEving that it is Good For MVP HUNT coz of Sacrifice skill (martyr's Reckoning) But it's not. XD It took me like 12 hours Maxing my first character.. WEW!! REALLY UNCOOL!!! on my 2nd day, I scouted most items that I need for MY character/job, Started to make friends, Communicate with others and gain some informations :D and Will Farm more SOON!

So for Farming> Sniper would be best if you don't have kiels Yet( at least I got silver kiels before :)) and Wizard if you got kiels, I farmed a lot and able to get my Legendary golden avian wings, Legendary gauntlets(pair), Knight quest, and My Sniper L.bow took me all day to do so.. I'm not good at farming and I'm so slow... But I'm Still farming :)

on My 3rd day I noticed that 1000 Chivalry Emblems is In demand!! 10 Forsaken Tokens for 1k :D I Just Farmed around 5K chivs(chivalry Emblems) and sold for 50+ toks coz some buying 12 toks for 1k pcs :D and sometimes able to farm up to 20k Chivs before selling..

Good Investment :) Now I'm Ready to buy some Mvp cards :D and I'm still Farming :D

on my First WEEK of Farming I am able to get my FULL knight SET + MVP CARDS FOR MVP HUNTING :D including 2x Gloom, FBH, ETC And Started to LOOK FOR MVP GUILD :) (GUILD that Hunts MVPs) and I made my Super MVP MODE Champion :D and I'm Still farming...

BUT this time.. I failed... I never Had a chance To get some good outcome from it maybe coz of some self interest of Others, all Promises.. ANYWAY that's part of Learning so I'm still farming ...
I decided to Go SOLO Mvp Hunt! No MVP TIME? its okay I go Farming Treasure boxes at abyss_03 using Sniper :D 1B zeny = 70toks NOT BAD for 5hours Farming so Slow? but I'm Still farming...

on my 3rd WEEK I was Able to farm around 400TOKS ALL for MVP hunt BUY AND SELL and Treasure box FARMING.. And someone Held an Event... Some players.. Someone not a GM and I really Don't know.

He Held some events and give tokens :) NICE PIPS OUT THERE :D and I joined ALL THOSE EVENTS, (ALSO GM EVENTS ALL TIME SELL Event.TOKENS) Lucky HIS last REWARD in his EVENT IS A piece LOKI's SEAL With runes! Ofc I know its Value already :) SO I tried Hard TO get that reward and I DID! Voila its around 1,500 toks already LUCKY!! but I'm Still Farming...

On MY 2nd month!! I got MY FULL LK C. SET!!! HOW?? I'm Lucky to get EOF(Essence of FIRE From MVP DETALE twice in a row) EOF COST 450 tokens BUT I NEVER SELL THEM, I DID THE QUEST FOR IT AND SELL THOSE SHIELDS :D + MY FARM IN ALL MVP+Treasure boxes! BUT I'm Still Farming :)

AND COZ OF THAT FULL SET! I was Able To join WOE GUILD! ONLY 1 GUILD :) but I'm still Farming...

OOPS I'm ALSO DOING SIDE LINES OF LEECHING SERVICE sometimes It's FREE when I saw YOU Leveling Alone, Don't want you to feel the same as what I Felt During my Pally Time :3

also I did some BUY AND SELL OF FULL SETS. TRADING & SELLING, you just need to be vigilant and good at Scouting market Price for this to earn good :) (FYI, I already played FULL LK C,LK B,CHAMP B,PALLY B, Prof C, Sniper C, :D ) I really want to try all jobs, but the main purpose of this is to EARN!!! and I'm Still Farming :) and Learn how to enter Thana room :) ON MY FIRST TRY!!!! I already got in thana room!! AND KILLED THANA!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!! SO LUCKY! You are already considered Lucky if you are able to enter Thana room :) CAAAAAAAAAARRRDD!!!! is not yet to come :) LOL

BUT Believe me, that 0.07% or 1.4% drop rate of thanatos card(correct me if I'm Wrong) is never be the same compared to not going or Trying Thana room... If you know what I MEAN, 0.07% would mean everything than just saying to yourself, "Oh! no I will not go coz it's very hard to get thana card, many people in there, NEED LOTS OF QUIPMENTS TO KILL THANA!(NOT REALLY :) )" 0.07% is different from 0% AT ALL!!! SO PLEASE TRY THANA ROOM :)

For the guide in thana room YOu can search it in forums but for you reading up to this part HERE ARE SOME TIPS (just need Sniper or if you're good enough try others but I preffer sniper FAS build, Equipments: KNIGHT SET!!! :) will do, OFC I'm using knight set for thana room even up to present, need dex gaunts, 3 kiels(HG), GTB MUST (SHIELD),2abysmal , 2 the paper card(for L.bow) ,GR card(armor)and 3 types of arrow, IMMATERIAL,SHADOW,HOLY, coz thana changes his Element after some time of getting hurt LOL, THATS ALL!! ofc the Fragments and good timing in entering thana room :D

FOR SOME you can add: DEVI card, and Gloom if you can afford already Amonra for extra protection :D

on MY 3rd month I was Able to form my OWN MVP GUILD, Unfortunately it's not that open to public, Just for some friends in game, those who helped me before, and those I know will still be there in Thick and Thins :) ROCK ON! NOW WE ARE ALL FARMING MVPs :)
we are still FARMING even during THIS MOMENT I AM MAKING THIS WHAT EVER YOU CALL THIS GUIDE OR STORY :)

ON This MY 3rd month(PRESENT TIME) of farming MVP and Entering Thana room...
Just Last week... I got my Reward :D TADAAAAAAAA!! MEMORY OF THANATOS CARD!! :)

It's worth trying and Believing :) Just Keep going and have Patience :)

If You Feel that the game is unfair for Beginners... Think again :) it is just your feelings that makes the game unfair :)
Good luck everyone keep playing, keep grinding, keep farming, Nothing beats Hard work :)

IGN: BlameOnMe / Your Wiz Is My Command (NOT FAMILIAR ? OFC, COZ I'M NEW TOO :) )

PS. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING >.<

Shout out to my My Friends out there Who never stops believing that I can have Thana card though you're not following me in thana room not untill I got one LOL!

Edited by renever11
  • Like 10

Awesome and Inspirational. 10outta10 would farm again :th_bawi: :th_ok: :th_gawi: :th_no1:

Tnx Gm Armstrong, I hope others can Relate and Continue farming :)

Shout out to my My Friends out there Who never stop believing that I can have Thana card though you're not following me in thana room not untill I got one LOL!

LOL, where are you now LouGAyLORD XD matt is looking for you LOL XD

BTW this "BELONG" is the one who taught me how To enter Thana room with Passion :D LOL tnx bra!

Sorry man, I was busy and ended up giving away my items haha!

Enjoyed reading this. Great adventure!

I used to farm a lot like you, so I know what you feel when you got your first card (got mine on the 300+ try tho).

Lesson here is: grind like a mad dog, and live like a lion king(who still hunts his food lol).

Bravo Ed, I applaud you for working really hard to achieve your goal, and also being an inspirational player for new players (and old players, like myself) alike. I'm glad someone did not stop within the first month and I understand how it feels to be in your shoe, it probably took me more than 6 months when I first started and back then, we didn't had the Ring/Jacket/Scarf Sets, nor did we even had the Knight Sets.

Congratulation Ed and thank you for sharing your adventures with us, all.

OH! thanks for your great appreciation of this "Story/Encouragement" @danny, @lowel2, @GMs, thank you :) \m/ --- I hope that beginners will be able to see and read this STORY at least to get inspired and continue farming for good :D

I like the thought of this @lowel2 :)

"grind like a mad dog, and live like a lion king(who still hunts his food lol)."
This applies not only for the game but also in real life :D
If we want to win or get something We must continue and never stop working for it.
Thank you! :)
Hope to see you all around in game :)
\m/ rock on!

Good work.

The forum also has a lot of newbie guides, When I started here I started with a bio and farm TC like mad

haha nice sharing man ... yeah some one is will feel that is unfair but yeah ... all the game will have that feel ... even for me who have been play more than 1 year, if im not wrong ... im not even get to thana room ONCE hahaha .... T^T

Damn, this made me reminisce so much, q_q GREAT STORY! TRULY INSPIRATIONAL! ❤️ Keep at it...this was just so great to read, would love updates!