Veracity

The Order Of The Dragon: The Battle Of Blackwitch, And The Next Thana Card?!

frologo.jpg

dragon.jpg

The Order of the Dragon descends on fRO

From the darkness the dragon awakens...

The Order of the Dragon is completely revamped and better than ever before.
Experience the thrill of challenging raids, exploring new lands, and unlocking top-tier rewards.

Including a very rare new MVP card that's the best card since Thanatos.

dragon-sect.jpg

Join a Dragonist Sect

Once you've risen in the ranks of the Dragonists, you can now join an elite sect of warriors for your class.
Joining a sect will allow you the opportunity to unlock new gameplay and rewards.

Will you be strong enough to take the blood oath?

To join a sect, talk to the leader of your sect at the Dragon Temple.

dragon-story.jpg

The Battle of Blackwitch

As a sect member, you are welcomed to new heights and meet Sigismund, the Order's founder.
He has a mission for you: to find the lost Dragonists who have disappeared on the legendary Lost Cost.

Only something much more sinister awaits you there...

Save your Dragonist brothers and face the monstrous Blackwitch Bijou and her undead army in this
challenging new Dragonist storyline arc!

Talk to the founder Sigismund in the Dragon Temple to begin once you've joined a sect.

NEW! Bijou MVP Card
Introducing the latest must-have card since Thanatos Card.

The Blackwitch Bijou in the raid has a 1% chance of dropping her card.

Atk +4%
[Thief]
Max HP -1%
For each 1 refine level: you get Str +1, Atk +1%
Card effect nullifies when more than 3 cards is used.

dragon-armors.jpg

Unlock new powerful armors

Introducing the most powerful armor to come to ForsakenRO: the Infamous Dragonist Armor!
It also has a non-donation counterpart, the Legendary Dragonist Armor.

Both armors are obtained from completing the Blackwitch storyline saga.

Each armor is class-specific and has customized effects to bring out the strengths of each class.

Plus, there is a rare effect for those who have Dragon's Fury enabled!

Infernal Dragonist Armor Effects:

[With Forsaken King Set]
Immunity to freeze, all stats + 10, max hp+5% 
[If Dragon's Fury is enabled]
Allows use of Warm Wind Lv. 1-4.

Class Specific Effects:

[Super Novice]

Str +10
Int +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Assassin Cross]

Str +10
Dex +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Stalker]

Dex +10
Str+ 10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Minstrel/Gypsy]

Dex +10
Int +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Sniper]

Dex +10
Int +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Biochemist]

Int +10
Str +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Master Smith]

Str +10
Dex +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[High Priest]

Int +10
Str +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Champion]

Str +10
Int +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Lord Knight]

Str +10
Dex +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Paladin]

Str +10
Int +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[High Wizard]

Int +10
Dex +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Scholar]

Int +10
Dex +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Taekwon]

Str +10
Dex +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Ninja]

Str +10
Int +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Soul Linker]

Int +10
Dex +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Star Gladiator/Taekwon Master]

Str +10
Dex +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

[Gunslinger]

Dex +10
Int +10

Vit +10
Max HP +10%

Legendary Dragonist Armor Effects:

Same as above, but +7 instead of +10. If Dragon's Fury is enabled, allows use of Warm Wind level 1-2.

dragon-fields.jpg

Blackwitch Fields

The legendary Lost Coast exists-only it has been overrun by the Blackwitch's minions.
You'll need to reclaim the fields from her undead army who have looted the

nearby Dragonist Stronghold as part of your battle against the Blackwitch.

It's rumored one of her prized warriors, Amadeus, has been seen in these fields.

NEW! Amadeus MVP Card

Atk +2%
[Thief]
Max HP -1%
For each 2 refine levels: you get Str +1, Atk +1%

dragon-coins.jpg

Gain new rewards

As part of the revamp, two important new currencies are being introduced to Dragonists.

These include the Dragon Egg, obtained from Dragonist raids and Blackwitch MVP drops,
and the Dragonist Coin, obtained from regular mobs in the Blackwitch fields or converting your Fame Points.

Dragon Eggs and Dragonist Coins are part of the Blackwitch storyline saga.

Dragonist Coins will be the primary currency for upcoming shops in the Dragon Temple.

To show your pride as a Dragonist, you can use the following image:

LbKOAZQ.jpg

Why not show off your Dragonist rank in your signature as well!

fixes.png

• Soul Linker Cursed Ring (changed HP bonus from 20% to 40%, VIT +10)
  • Soul Linker Blessed Ring (changed HP bonus from 20% to 40%, VIT +45)
  • Sniper Damned Ring (changed HP bonus from 10% to 20%; Dex from 35 to 45)
  • Updated Gunslinger Cursed/Blessed Ring descriptions
  • Bjorn's Blade (Enable lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit, enables use of Bowling Bash with increased damage of 50%, add 25% damage to medium monsters, decrease cast delay by 5%, STR +20, DEX +25, ATK 230, Max HP +20%, SP +75
  • Nullified effects of Combat Knife to Laughing Poopoo Hat, Refined Deviling Hat, Forsaken Knight Shield, and Forsaken King Shield.
  • Fixed starter weapons received from Job Mistress for first classes.
  • 8 new loading screens

credits.png

• Storyline by Veracity and Dream
  • Raid and maps by Ares
  • Coding by Genesis
  • Dragonist Armor Effects by Dream and Veracity
  • MVP Card Effects by Moogle, Ares, and Dream
  • Tested by Ares, Bishop, and Moogle
  • Previews, new loading and log in screens by Barbie

Appreciate the many hours of hard work that went into this update? Please take a minute and write us a review on RMS!
Not sure how to? Check out our guide on how to write a review.

Edited by Ares
  • Like 3

Q1> Would the Dragonist Armor eventually becomes a set like with a Cloak, Boots, and Helm?

Q2> Will classes other than Snipers, Priests, and Clowns be useful in these new raids?

Sorry for these questions, I'm not really familiar with how this Order of the Dragon works...

Great update you got here, I'm looking forward on getting my grasps on this.

Great update!! I've been waiting for this Order of the dragon for a while now :)) :th_e2:

Just one thing I'd like to say regarding the Combat Knife. With the nerf, it would be better to use Frigg + Laughing poo poo than Refined deviling + Fknight shield because the only reason people use refined deviling is because it stacks with combat knife. I personally don't use redux anymore but that's what I used when I was just starting. Redux build is a great for newbies so they can join WoE and other events. Without the combat knife, friggs shield would be essential for redux build and that would be a bit expensive for the newbies. So please reconsider this :)

P.S. PK is activated again at go 15, was this on purpose? XD

what would this Infernal Dragonist Armor would do with just taekwons? because taekwons and starglad/taekwon master are two different jobs.

and PS how much time do we have or does the BlackWitch Raid have?

Edited by Conner

Wondering where the card goes headgear or weapon?

Headgear

Q1> Would the Dragonist Armor eventually becomes a set like with a Cloak, Boots, and Helm?

Q2> Will classes other than Snipers, Priests, and Clowns be useful in these new raids?

Sorry for these questions, I'm not really familiar with how this Order of the Dragon works...

Great update you got here, I'm looking forward on getting my grasps on this.

Q1: For now, just the armor. Who knows in the future. :)

Q2: Most likely.

what would this Infernal Dragonist Armor would do with just taekwons? because taekwons and starglad/taekwon master are two different jobs.

and PS how much time do we have or does the BlackWitch Raid have?

There is just 1 for Taekwon as of right now. The raid gives you 1 hour to complete it.

Great update!! I've been waiting for this Order of the dragon for a while now :)) :th_e2:

Just one thing I'd like to say regarding the Combat Knife. With the nerf, it would be better to use Frigg + Laughing poo poo than Refined deviling + Fknight shield because the only reason people use refined deviling is because it stacks with combat knife. I personally don't use redux anymore but that's what I used when I was just starting. Redux build is a great for newbies so they can join WoE and other events. Without the combat knife, friggs shield would be essential for redux build and that would be a bit expensive for the newbies. So please reconsider this :)

P.S. PK is activated again at go 15, was this on purpose? XD

None of those above should stack with the combat knife now. :) And yes you are correct. Combat Knife only stacks with Refined Deviling Hat and we now removed it.

Edited by Ares

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS... another reason to play again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope BATTLEGROUNDS COMES NEXT +1 Billion multiplied by the number of players.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS... another reason to play again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope BATTLEGROUNDS COMES NEXT +1 Billion multiplied by the number of players.

Your numbers are a little to greedy. But yeah, we do hope it will attract more players

Finally..and a RAID..nie done gm's..

Need alot test out the new mvp's card

FRO need more love and players support(good job on the updates)

Hope there's more to come

I'm pretty interested to those special mvp cards :th_ok:

Hope there's a battleground on next update patch(no1 fan) :th_ho:

Does elsa ember's product description at tokenshop forsaken changed to latest product description?

FRO need more love and players support(good job on the updates)

Hope there's more to come

I'm pretty interested to those special mvp cards :th_ok:

Hope there's a battleground on next update patch(no1 fan) :th_ho:

Does elsa ember's product description at tokenshop forsaken changed to latest product description?

Can you file a ticket regarding descriptions you catch? Would be a big help to us! :)

Thanks for liking the update.

Atk +2%
[Thief Class]
For each 2 refine, Atk +1%, STR +2 Max HP -1%

Q1. Given that my headgear is +10 and I happen to get 1 Bijou card, would that sum up to Atk+5%, STR+10, Max HP -5% just from bonus or is it only applicable to the Atk bonus? And regarding the Amadeus card, is it also for the headgear?

Q2. Regarding the Infamous Dragonist armor, when you refer to Dragon's Fury would this be the champ active skill namely Fury? And once this skill is cast, I am given the class specific buff? And is the buff duration from the armor active as long as I have the Dragon's Fury buff?

Edit: Added Q2

Edited by qperteplex

Atk +2%

[Thief Class]

For each 2 refine, Atk +1%, STR +2 Max HP -1%

Q1. Given that my headgear is +10 and I happen to get 1 Bijou card, would that sum up to Atk+5%, STR+10, Max HP -5% just from bonus or is it only applicable to the Atk bonus? And regarding the Amadeus card, is it also for the headgear?

Q2. Regarding the Infamous Dragonist armor, when you refer to Dragon's Fury would this be the champ active skill namely Fury? And once this skill is cast, I am given the class specific buff? And is the buff duration from the armor active as long as I have the Dragon's Fury buff?

Edit: Added Q2

Q1: You should get [Atk+ 2%] + [Atk+ 5%] + [sTR + 10] + [Max HP -5%] with your +10 head gear.

Q2: Nope. This is a different one. You get Dragon's Fury when you finish the raids. There are different Dragon Armors per job. If you have Dragon's Fury enabled, you will get + of its effects.

Edited by Ares

Dragon's Fury is something you enable by talking to the Dragon Fury NPC in the Dragon Temple. Dragon's Fury allows you to gain fame points when you kill other Dragonists (with Dragon's Fury enabled), but if you die with it, then you lose fame points. When you have no fame points left, you will lose your status as a Forsaken Knight, and need to re-do the Knight quest - so it can be a bit of a gamble. You can disable or enable it by talking to the NPC at any time, though. The NPC explains how the system works as well. :)

Fame points are what allow you to rank up in the Order of the Dragon. You can get them through Dragon's Fury, but also by doing the raids in the Dragon Temple along with the monster hunter missions.

Q1: You should get [Atk+ 2%] + [Atk+ 5%] + [sTR + 10] + [Max HP -5%] with your +10 head gear.

Q2: Nope. This is a different one. You get Dragon's Fury when you finish the raids. There are different Dragon Armors per job. If you have Dragon's Fury enabled, you will get + of its effects.

Q1: Just as I thought. So obviously if I have 2, which would be the max number of those cards to have, the bonus is doubled. Thanks!

Q2: Follow up, Is there like a guide or walkthrough for this quest with coords and stuff?

Dragon's Fury is something you enable by talking to the Dragon Fury NPC in the Dragon Temple. Dragon's Fury allows you to gain fame points when you kill other Dragonists (with Dragon's Fury enabled), but if you die with it, then you lose fame points. When you have no fame points left, you will lose your status as a Forsaken Knight, and need to re-do the Knight quest - so it can be a bit of a gamble. You can disable or enable it by talking to the NPC at any time, though. The NPC explains how the system works as well. :)

Fame points are what allow you to rank up in the Order of the Dragon. You can get them through Dragon's Fury, but also by doing the raids in the Dragon Temple along with the monster hunter missions.

Q3: Sorry, not that familiar with the Order of the Dragon quest but is Dragon's Fury a permanent buff as long as I don't have it toggled off from the NPC or it can be removed if I get dispelled or if I die? And do I need to complete those fame points thing just to achieve all of those?

Edited by qperteplex