ProvedEvil

Hey Guys!

Hello,

My name is Mathias 23, from USA. I've been playing RO private servers for going on... 8 years now. I started on FaithRO, went to xileRO, then to RebirthRO. After about a 3 year hiatus i decided to give it another shot since its once of my favorite games. I just started playing yesterday, and already became a forsaken knight. Now the tedious grinding begins... and part of my introduction is to see how well the community is. I'll be almost pretty much every day for a few hours and am looking for a nice group of friends to play with and kindof take me under their wing. From what i remember it was always a WAY better experience to have some help and a friendly group of people. So if you would like, and it would be greatly appreciated, hit me up on here or in game. My main is a sniper called ProvedEvil. I really look forward to playing on this server maybe even donating a little bit and voting everyday!!! It was really nice meeting you all =) and i look forward to seeing you in game or talking to you out side. Remember i am an active player and love playing with real, sincere, and good hearted people <3.

Sincerest regards,

ProvedEvil

Welcome to the unlimited quest server, its fun to have insane grin of questing to pass your time :th_ok: