eiichi.tsunoda

Vote Points - Error

Hi,

I was supposed to have 48 points (36+12 that I have just voted), and I not sure why I don't have it, I'm pretty sure I didn't use it.

Maybe it's because I have some computers at home, and my brother and I share it, doesn't matter which computer we are logged in. If it is the cause, we will stop sharing the computers.

The only thing I wanna is my points back,

Thank you

Hello

The control panel only allows 12 votes each 12 hours for ip, that means if your brother/you vote in one account, you cant vote on the other until 12 hours after

perhaps you should make a deal and vote only 6 sites each one?

• Like 1

Points do not just disappear. Points also don't show up in game, only on the control panel. I'd recommend you to double check with your brother, perhaps he used your account to purchase a vote item.

There weren't enough points to purchase sth.

I never said the points was supposed to be in the game, I'm just saying One day I had 36 points and in the next it was 0.

And about your "advice" of a double check with my BROTHER, I just think you guys as GM could help me checking my points history...

I asked you to double check this with your brother because points don't disappear into the blue. Someone either purchased something with the points available or they were never there. Perhaps Genesis is able to check point history. I'd recommend you to make a ticket regarding this so I can elevate it to him.