DemonFoxx

Make Expansion Hats Stack With The Vote Set Effect

I've been thinking about this for a while, why not make the Expansion Hats usable with the Vote Set?

I know a lot of people (including myself) that use Vote Sets and are unhappy with the fact that you cant use Exp Hats on them. If you allow the use of Exp Hats with the Vote Set I think more people will start voting to get Vote Sets, which will help the server, and the people that have been voting all this time will actually donate or look for a donator to get a Exp Hat, which will also help the server. In my opinion, the Vote Set is the most efficient aspect of fRO and a lot more people should start using it, and if this suggestion goes through, the fact that you can use Exp Hats while using a Vote Set will increase the users of the Vote Set immensely.

The only downfall I can think of is that the demand for the Forsaken King Set will decrease or people are just not gonna buy it anymore, which brings me to my next point. I know people who say that they don't like the Vote Set because you cant transfer them between accounts and to that I say: just buy the normal Fset :) .

If you have any arguments against the suggestion then go die, no jk xD, please comment them below. And if you agree with it +1 it and comment why you think its a good idea.

lata

+1 This could be a possible way of reviving the server's economy. More hats means more demand for donators. More donators means more profit for the server. I can't really see a down side to this since votes will also helps advertise the server. I don't see the price of the expansion hats dropping as well due to this, so I guess I'll have to agree.

One thing I'd like to see along with this is to change the vote counting system of the server. I mean you can literally open the links before and not vote, just close them right away and you still get the points. If the server can find a way to make people really vote, I guess the actual votes will help raise our server's popularity and people will start taking the time out to vote if expansion hats were to be compatible with vote sets.

• Like 1

donations expansion headgears are exclusive and it will not make more donations like hed kandi says above, they rather buy items/tokens to php sellers instead of donating, that's the reality to it.. yes it will give a big help to a lot of players but more donators? that's a low low LOW chance, eliminate buyers/sellers of php. so they have no choice but to either find a donator or donate for themselves. IF YOU LOVE THE SERVER SO MUCH PLEASE DONT BUY/SELL OR EVEN SUPPORT PHP SELLERS.

IF YOU CARE.

I really do think that allowing this will create more donators, because new players will start by getting the Vote Set and not even think about donating for a Exp Hat since they can't use it with the Vote Set, but allowing this will help them have a diversity in their character and think about donating.

You can't eliminate php, its literally impossible. People will eventually get tired of this game, and sell their items for real money.You can't control that.

donations expansion headgears are exclusive and it will not make more donations like hed kandi says above, they rather buy items/tokens to php sellers instead of donating, that's the reality to it.. yes it will give a big help to a lot of players but more donators? that's a low low LOW chance, eliminate buyers/sellers of php. so they have no choice but to either find a donator or donate for themselves. IF YOU LOVE THE SERVER SO MUCH PLEASE DONT BUY/SELL OR EVEN SUPPORT PHP SELLERS.

IF YOU CARE.

It doesn't really mean that you get more donators, my point is that the current donators will have more buyers due to more players having access to expansion hat usage. This is also favorable for people who want to use expansion hats but does not want to invest on fking ABCs. You'd be surprised on how much people are willing to spend for good aesthetics.

As for php, it cannot be avoided. Whether this suggestion is approved or not the rate of people selling via php will still be the same. If your main problem is php then do your best as a member of this server to look out for people buying or selling via php. Every private server has people selling via real money. It's inevitable so I don't see the point of not supporting this suggestion just because of "php".

Edited by hedkandi

+1 to this idea. I can't see any reason why "Expansion Hats" can't be equally related to vote sets. I myself would use it on alts. /gg