unknown321

Pure Mvp Champ, Queries.

Please consider this for a pure mvp/pvm champ.

1. Kiel is pointless correct?

2. The priority stat wise is simple? Str (max), Dex 150 , Int (everything else)

3. Is there a cap on SP for asura?

4. If i'm not using kiels what are the best headgear cards?

5. Will 2x Dark Illusion stack with a single Dark lord or would it have to be the other way, if at all, for 40% hp/sp?

6. Atk or SP cards?

Thanks

• Like 1

Kiel is pointless correct? If i'm not using kiels what are the best headgear cards?

Not exactly. Since you're an MvP type champion, you can ditch the Kiels and get the silver counterparts. If you can't afford even a Silver Kiel or do not have one, get Seyren*

*i dunno what am i typing, it's late at night

Do note that if you're want a fast-killing MvP Champ, get Kiels to help you w/ the Zen-Fury combo.

The priority stat wise is simple? Str (max), Dex 150 , Int (everything else)

Yeah. Don't forget the 195 aspd as well.

Is there a cap on SP for asura?

The cap SP for Asura, both MvP and PvP, is 6k. Any more excess SP would be pointless.

Will 2x Dark Illusion stack with a single Dark lord or would it have to be the other way, if at all, for 40% hp/sp?

I think they do stack.

Atk or SP cards?

Not sure on which equipment are you talking about, so I'll just give you specifics.

SP cards (like Antique Firelock) on boots, 4x Abysmal Knight cards on your weapon.

Appreciate the reply, however, clarification;

I don't appear to get any after cast delay with zeny-fury-zen, been testing alot, does it really make a difference?

Why aspd? Does it effect asura? Again I haven't noticed any difference with 177 aspd (1 agi)

You're saying 6k sp cap but then saying anymore would be pointless, can you clarify that after 6k sp asura gets absolutely no more benefit? If you're merely talking about diminshing returns, let me know.

As for Atk/SP, primarily if I was replacing kiels, unsure, even amongst custom cards if any headgear cards exist for those categories. I would, being pure mvp/pvm, further this by looking at armour and shield. Armour could be gloom etc.. and shield, there are 5% dmg to X element i believe, anything better?