Gerald

New Vote Items

Hi.

I want to suggest new items in voting. I mean, maybe silver mvp cards are there, weapons for every job and also accessories.

My reason is, there are lots of stuff in voting that are not usefull, I mean no player are purchasing it or using it. This is also help for the newbies like me.

Thank you

Halo!

Sorry but I don't think it'll be fair for those whom quested for the Silver MvP Dungeon Quest and of course, to those who worked hard for their weapons and accessories.

The server is already newbie-friendly, and the vote items are there to help you do those kinds of quests. Even the capes were put there to help newbies with their adventure.

There may be new headgears up for voting there in the future, but for those examples you suggested, I don't think so.

True enough as to what Victoria stated that it may be sort of unfair for those people who had done the silver mvp quest and the weapon quest of knights.

i do believe that depending on where we are positioned in the top, the chance of having a good vote item and effects depends on it.