LeoGolem

I Almost Fixed It...

I had some problems with running the patcher, but thanks to some topics in the forum, the patcher open a full screen game. (It used to show a small screen, like REAL small)

Even so, I`m facing some problems, like the version of Ro it's running, because I played recently in another server, and the game had a new interface compared to the one I'm seeing, and I don't have shortcuts options, I'm not able to show more than one shortcut bar, and other minor details. Another problem I'm having, is that I can't change my Hunter to Ranger, the only option shown by the job change NPC is rebirth.

Am I using and wrong version of the patcher or something? Are there some special conditions to have the a 3rd class character? Th patcher don't show any new update, and I instaled the pathch from the download page that has 3rd classes + fRO, but no changes...

• Like 1

Our client is pre-Renewal, so it has doesn't have those features-- and the 3rd-job sprites grf is optional for those who prefer the look of 3rd jobs, but you can't actually play them.

Seems like the other server was renewal

Since this server is not renewal, you ca only see one shortcut skill bar at time (press f12 to change between them or use battle mode with /bm)

and remember we dont have 3rd jobs here, just sprites to look like.

Edit: Ninja'd for clover D:

Edited by Danger