hedkandi

Would You Rather?

lol sour cream and onion.... just like the potato chips i like :O

a couple of naps.... i barely sleep.... the longest sleep i get everyday is only 3-4 hours

would you rather..... do something incredible but no one see's it nor you filmed it nor people actually believe you've done it

OR

do something embarrassing and everyone sees it.... :O

Do something incredible.

[title] be fluent in speaking and writing American English or British English?

Edited by Aerofox

The question is.... is the soap still clean or not... when you poop it.... :O

I rather go with pooping soap.... might be liquid soap so... its fine

Would you rather.....

Be stupid in a world full of smart people or

Be smart in a world full of stupid people

Be smart,i can teach other to be smart too

Would u rather to be valuable or to be remembered

I'd rather be valuable. Being remembered comes next after that if you play your cards right.

Would you rather achieve your dreams first, or help achieve your lover's dreams first before yours?

Achieve her ambition first... whatever makes her happy is already my happines... well even though it seems that ..... nothing

Would you rather go back in time * to any timeline for 30 minutes or go to the future *to any timeline for 30 minutes

I'd say back in time to any timeline and do the things I regret the most of not doing. And I don't really expecting the future, it's a mystery and I'd like to keep it that way.

Would you rather skinny-dipping in a wet world theme park during peak hours OR swim in a tank of wild sharks?

It depends on the situation actually I think I'd stick with the skinny deeping in a wet world them park cuz sharks it depends if im on my monthly bleeding = im doomed goodbye world.

Would you rather love someone who  doesnt love you back or learn to love someone who loves you?

I'm guessing to love and be loved is out of the question, so i'd choose learn to love someone who loves you. One-sided love sucks like a blackhole, it hurts and end up leaving you feel empty and lonely. I find it's better to try and accept the love of someone and (welp) love him/her back.

Would you rather eat poop or get herpes? (l0ls)