Norse_Joog

Change Castle And Bring Out New Emp, Imp And Sacred Colors

Since FRO is now compose of new generation players

I think it's also time for some changes

LIKE:

1. Change castles for American WOE to a more strategical or challenging entrance castles. Reduce Flags on the hallways.

2. Bring out new colors for American castles : Emperium aurora, Imperial Valkyrie Helm, Sacred and RAW

Maybe like : Royal Blue, Indigo, Dark Green, thus replacing Gray, Skyblue and Violet, can be economically helpful

3. Display breaker's name for WOE 2.0 when broked. (helpful for best breaker player rewards from GL to Members)

4. WOE for Wednesday (GMT+8)Philippine Time

5. And Hopefully " Black Imperial Valkyrie Helm " will be released.

TY.. ^^ God Bless FRO

Edited by Norse_Joog

As a professor myself I didn't really need a good drop for now. Just focus on improve Prof Bless Ring which is useless for now.

Great idea! But most of these are already pending for our next project. Keep the idea coming! :)

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1

change WOE castle for a CHANGE. i've been playing FRO for almost 2 years and 4 months now. and same castle are still opening every WOE since I played.. so I'm suggesting to close OLD CASTLE(GONDUL,HOLY SHADOW,ROTHENBURG,YESNELPH) and open NEW CASTLE like(KRIMHILD,REPHERION,SCARLET PALACE or BAMBOO PALACE)

• Like 1

change WOE castle for a CHANGE. i've been playing FRO for almost 2 years and 4 months now. and same castle are still opening every WOE since I played.. so I'm suggesting to close OLD CASTLE(GONDUL,HOLY SHADOW,ROTHENBURG,YESNELPH) and open NEW CASTLE like(KRIMHILD,REPHERION,SCARLET PALACE or BAMBOO PALACE)

Yes. It's a pending project that I have. Please be patient until we finished the current projects we are doing. :)

+1

Running through the same castles over and over again is getting dull. I don't mind if no new castle drops would be given as long as there is a new scenery.

• Like 1

+1 to aewell and add more castle,

And I agree with roi we should be adding more woe time on sunday because after gvg, it's so boring especially for US and Canada, europe players. It's like sunday is nothing after gvg, and we all know that most people are free on sunday (no work and school) so they want to play event.

uhmm changing? meaning you'll add more and remove the other? was that it?

EDIT

because if that's the case, that'll be an opportunity to increase the worth of currently existing WoE emps. and i dont want that :<

Edited by test.

uhmm changing? meaning you'll add more and remove the other? was that it?

EDIT

because if that's the case, that'll be an opportunity to increase the worth of currently existing WoE emps. and i dont want that :<

This has already been implemented a long time ago. Last comment before yours was on 2015

Old castles have been replaced with new ones but has the same drops based on WOE schedule.

• Like 1

I don't find the need yet to add new colors in WoE. Most probably in GVG and BR. We'll see.