Ares

Pvp Off - @go 13, 15, And 26

So here's an official announcement about the changes made in niflheim (@go 13), new_zone01 (@go 15), and moscovia (@go 26). We agreed to turn off these maps' PVP/PK.

Here are some of the reasons why we decided this change:

1. Some people requested this a long time ago
  2. We want people to participate in the weekly PvP Ladder match @warp for_pvp. But be reminded that feeding is against the PvP ladder rules.
  3. Towns are supposed to be PvP off. Also good for guild hangout
  4. Healers are not supposed to be in pvp areas
  5. Some people abuse the @warp command (kill - warp - kill - warp).

FAQs:

Q: Where should we go then?

A: You may pvp @warp for_pvp or @warp for_fild01

Q: Where can newbies test their builds, skills, etc?

A: You can always use the @duel command in your guild's base. You may also want to pvp @warp for_fild01. It's a big map so you can find your own coordinate/spot to test with your friends there. Or if you want it to be easier, go to any dungeons where pvp/pk is always turned on.

Q: It's a PK server. Why turn it off?

A: Correct. This is a PK server. But as mentioned above, towns are supposed to be a safe place for hang out.

Q: What is the use of these maps (@go 13,15,26) now?

A: For now, it's a normal town or hangout place. We might work on something special for these maps soon.

Any comments, suggestions, and/or violent reactions are welcome.

Edited by Ares
  • Like 4

:th_ok: Good one, because sum pipz abusing the warp n kill in that towns. which is gay moves HEH , LF>For new updates *-* /e31

Edited by Maiimaii
  • Like 1

:th_ok: Good one, because sum pipz abusing the warp n kill in that towns. which is gay moves HEH , LF>For new updates *-* /e31

I totally agree about "gay moves". I don't see the sense of PvP when people do that.

With regard to new updates, it should be up real soon. I know you're very excited but I myself have been waiting for it too!

Thanks for doing this.

It's good that some of the old souls / pros find this appropriate. :)

Good. Now back to for fild and to pvp room

I hope to see more activities in PvP room!

Finally go 26 is pvp off .. !! when is update??

I can't really answer your question. It's up to Genesis and Veracity. :)

Hooray! Awesome news Ares Senpai!

Thanks! Glad to be of service.

It's nice to have a proper announcement this time, people will be able to know why it was disabled. Hopefully they'll be able to go back to the tradition wherein for_fild01 is the place where Guild Wars happen.

I am excited for the new update as well, and I can tell that it'll be something HUGE! :th_ok: Look forward for it, and I am sure that you'll definitely love it!

It's nice to have a proper announcement this time, people will be able to know why it was disabled. Hopefully they'll be able to go back to the tradition wherein for_fild01 is the place where Guild Wars happen.

I am excited for the new update as well, and I can tell that it'll be something HUGE! :th_ok: Look forward for it, and I am sure that you'll definitely love it!

We can finally sit back in fild and watch everyone murder each other(and just like old times, I'll probably join in once we get hit by a random FAS).

We can finally sit back in fild and watch everyone murder each other(and just like old times, I'll probably join in once we get hit by a random FAS).

There will be many babies staying there again, and we might get a glimpse of another one of your stalker battles like what I witnessed years ago.

I still remember you killing a ninja and it took maybe about 5-10 minutes or so before he died

There will be many babies staying there again, and we might get a glimpse of another one of your stalker battles like what I witnessed years ago.

I still remember you killing a ninja and it took maybe about 5-10 minutes or so before he died

Is that the one where I was using stalker and I copied flip tatami? It was fun trolling that ninja because he can't do anything either. I was rather waiting on his FCP to run out lol

• Like 1