Excitacio Aeternum Recruiting

Translation: Eternal Awakening

As for the history of the name, I don't know :D

On to the recruiting!

Our base is @go 8

Requirements are:

• Be nice :D

and that's it :D

I made this guild because I was bored and I wanted to help a lot of people ingame :D

We accept newbies and veteran players alike. If ever you are a veteran player and can't find your old friends (and very lonely, like moi), or if you are a newbie looking for someone to show you around, then this guild is for you :)

You may PM me if you want to join, my ign is Valar Akkovaras. or if I'm not online, or maybe forgot my name, for some reason, you may broadcast "Nes Mori", and if I or a member of our guild will see it, then we will reply and you may ask us. If nobody replies, then nobody is home yet. :3

We can be an information desk. Like I said earlier, we can also be an information center for players :)

We also WoE and join other events, given if members want to. We are also like any other guild.

We are a for-fun-only guild, that means I don't give out salaries. Whatever we may like, we may do(except illegal stuff. that's a no-no).

Again, you may PM me ingame: Valar Akkovaras or I'maWizLoL or Skathi, or you may comment on this thread or msg me :)

We are a friendly guild :)

My vision is that this guild will function as one, like a fraternity/sorority would.

PEACExLOVExUNITYxHAVINGFUN

HAPPY GAMING! :D

Edited by bboygarrison

hi? wondered if youre still recruiting for members.. if its ok with you can i join your guild? im kinda new here 3 days to be exact :)

• Like 1

What Fraternity has your loyalty?

I am loyal to whoever is loyal to me...

hi? wondered if youre still recruiting for members.. if its ok with you can i join your guild? im kinda new here 3 days to be exact :)

Anyone and everyone is okay to join :D