JustThatGuy

The Forsakenro Community!

I've been thinking about customs and such for the server and I'm terrible with those type of idea's but i'd love for the server to have some new customs (even if they dont have effects or slots or bonus stats)
I think it would be a great way for the community to get involved with helping the server, learning more about how scripting etc works (If people are willing to help with that)

Players give idea's on what they want and/or they produce an item(s) and post it on here or whatever. Then other players vote on if they like it and/or would want to see it in-game.

This is mostly so people can make new friends, show their talents. photoshop/paint or whatnot!
Just get involved, share you ideas and let everyone have a say!

(this isnt a suggestion, hence not being in suggestion thread. Just thought i'd be nice for the community to socialize and show off their ideas, Kinda like a thing where we just show what we like and the gms can visit the thread and check if they like any of the idea's.)

--

We already have a Thread for that, which is the Creative Corner. Click Here

If you want your talent, creativity, and effort to be seen by the ForsakenRO Staffs, then it would be better if you post them there and we will be able to give our insights about your creations. (There's already a post there about mapping who did an awesome job btw)

You can post sprites there, then when you have enough, you can collaborate with the ones who shared their sprite creations and suggest it together on the Suggestion Thread (Or you can just link us to that post so we can browse it easily)

Edited by Victoria

My bad. I couldn't find anything like that at all & The link doesn't work for me haha, It says i don't have permission to look at it ;c

If so, just check the sub-forum of the Off Topic Thread