Victoria

" Heaven Or Hell " Weekly Forum Event

o7IgsNc.jpg

Mechanics:

1. The screenshot should be taken in ForsakenRO only
  2. You must dress your character depending on what side you are in.
  3. You can only choose three sides, Heaven, Hell, or both, if there will be a human in your screenshot, it will be portrayed by a novice.
  4. You can submit up to 3 Entries per player, creating an alternate account is punishable by disqualification for all weekly forum events.
  5. You can edit/put filter/caption on your screenshot, Be creative. However, putting images (Icons, RMS Char simulator avatars, etc.) is not allowed
  6. Don't know how to upload your screenshot? Click Here, scroll down and look for Ares' uploading Guide

Criteria:

• Caption - 10%
  • Originality - 30%
  • Relevance to the Theme - 30%
  • Impact (Neatness, Organize, Presentation) - 30%

Prizes:

• 1st place - 20 Event Tokens
  • 2nd place - 12 Event Tokens
  • 3rd place - 7 Event Tokens

Start date: 8/9/15 (22:00:00 server time)

End date: 8/15/15 (00:00:00 server time)

pqgJTl6.jpg

The humans are praying, the Angels are watching

You can submit your entries now!

Goodluck to all the participants!

Edited by Victoria

dnbntl.jpg

Heaven or Hell we can't decide which one though hehe coz' only the most powerful person on earth can decide and judge us.

shoutout to everybody in the picture : Chin, Pakay, Paul, Toshi and Edd

Edited by Aoi

eeDTAP7.jpg

"I am both heaven and hell"

for my soul is in heaven and my body is in hell.

Interpretation:
Panel 1: I used the pointer to drag and send my soul into the invisible and go through a journey.
the soul being an immortal existence doesn't hurt much from being separated from the body
as indicated by the HP bar.
Panel 2: While the body is in great pain as if near death to hell as it waits for the soul's return as indicated by
the HP bars.
Panel 3-4: and upon my soul's return to my body I have realized that my body maybe dying in hell but my soul
shall live in heaven eternally because I myself am heaven and hell.

"Life is just a matter of realization and application"

IGN: Miku Hats

Edited by Miku-Miku
  • Like 1

Let me Reserve this spot. Will work on it by Tommorow.

kiqFNjZ.jpg?1

HELL

I am at a never ending battle at this arena. Being laughed at by the devils. Killing endless Monsters again and again. Torturing me for being a Farmer. Torturing me For taking the loot of Raydics. All day and all night, but still I will Fight. I can make this through...

Winners

1st place

Miku-Miku (Miku Hats)

Score:

86 points

eeDTAP7.jpg

2nd place

Aoi (Ochibii)

*has redeemed his prize

Score:

83 points

dnbntl.jpg

3rd place

Typical Gamer (Typical Breaker)

*has redeemed his prize

Score:

78 points

kiqFNjZ.jpg?1

Comments for the others:

Jhispot: I don't really understand how yours is related to hell, perhaps you wanted darkness to be your definition but Hell shouldn't be all about being dark, you'll have to suffer. I didn't see any suffering on your screenshot, instead I saw hope. The symbol of hope is the stars which gives light to the darkness of the hell you are portraying which isn't good. I would've love it if you are portraying both, darkness symbolizing Hell and the stars, symbolizing your guide towards Heaven. I love how it was done though, but you could've explained and depicted it better, and I know you can do better next time.

myaccount2015: Your screenshot is a bit messy for me, it would've been an amazing screenshot if you spared time to crop the picture and did it neatly. It's an amazing depiction of Hell but it wasn't sufficient for me. You can improve and do better next time.

As for the others, better luck on the next Weekly Forum Event, and make sure to improve the things I mentioned.

For the winners, you can redeem the prize to me ingame. You can message me here so I could try to go online just to give you your prize.

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1