jeckunev

Completely Confused Newbie Here.

Hey, new to the server here.

I have so many questions and am so confused about progression.

I am a Sniper and I just completed the Forsaken Knight quest, but I have no idea what I am doing! :( I tried reading some guides but they all use abbreviations that I don't understand.

What is a Kiel? What is a silver card? How do you get silver cards? What am I supposed to do next? How am I supposed to make millions of zeny when the loot I'm finding sells to NPCs for around 20k each?

I want to play PvE, not PvP... honestly not interested in PvP or guilds yet. I just want to be able to survive in dungeons and kill MVPs... and get some nice loot.

Edited by jeckunev

Welcome to Forsaken RO!

Now that you've become a Forsaken Knight, you can pick up quests to get class-specific gear and legendary arrows/weapons.

These have bonus stats and should help immensely with your farming.

Given your lack of interest in PVP, you can probably start by farming zeny and MVP monsters.

The server has an MVP room where you can fight boss monsters for their cards at a 10% drop rate.

Bear in mind that it costs 60m to summon an MVP and the drop rates are doubled on weekends.

A Kiel is a Kiel D-01 Card that reduces the aftercast delay by 30%. They're mostly used for spamming skills.

Silver MVP cards have half the effect of the original MVP cards' effects.

There are several guides on how to build MVP/PvE Snipers on the forums. You'll also be able to find guides on making zeny.

• Like 2

Here's the guide for the Legendary Weapon Quest, Click Here

Here is a guide compilation of all quests in the Knight Temple, Click Here

Now for the card abbreviations, you might want to explore the card world in ratemyserver.net, just search for MvP Cards and familiarize yourself. (Click Monster Search then MvP to familiarize yourself with the MvPs)

As what Sephirothfan said, the forums itself is useful for newbies, all you need to do is to explore.

How do you become a forsaken knight?

Thanks for the replies, I've started the Legendary Weapons quest. My only gripe is how crazy the zeny requirements are. :( I've only found two zeny farming guides on the forums and neither have tips on what to farm if you want to sell to other players, just to NPC. I guess I will try to farm Forsaken Knight quest items and sell those to people.

You can farm at Abyss dun03 the treasure boxes and sell them with a merchant or try to kill mvp's to hopefully get their cards or you can try to farm gold at gld_dun01 (not sure about 01 anymore can be 02 or 03). I'm a newbie too so I don't know many ways xD

Thanks for the replies, I've started the Legendary Weapons quest. My only gripe is how crazy the zeny requirements are. :( I've only found two zeny farming guides on the forums and neither have tips on what to farm if you want to sell to other players, just to NPC. I guess I will try to farm Forsaken Knight quest items and sell those to people.

If you want to farm and sell to players my suggestion would be;

Cursed water (100 Cursed water makes 1 ticket. Each ticket is 1 token and 1 token is around 30m. However you can buy 1billion zeny for 80 tokens or sell it for 80 tokens.)

Cursed water is dropped by Violey/Fake angel at geffenia.

Yggdrasil seeds and berries which you can rent a pass for a set amount of hours to farm them in a special map simply for farming those! Which people do buy

Seed tickets at the moment go at 1 Token - 5 tickets.

Same with berry tickets i believe.

Other things you could try are Aloevera (Not sure you'd have to type @whodrops Aloevera in game and then @Whereis "monster name")

Other things such as requirements for the forsaken knight quest, or Requirements for other quests.

Farming mvps are good too! So i'd suggest Sniper or Champion for mvping. However some are harder than others, Ghost mvps (Evil snake lord etc) dont get hit by asura. So sniper or a magic class would be best for that!

Take part in events and win and then use or sell the event tokens.

You can get Bloody branches which spawn mvps from the event token trader - Left of @go 25 then in one of the two buildings next to the help desk.

Hope this helps ^.^!

Also (Event tokens sell for quite alot at the moment so i suggest checking prices before selling them!)

Hope this helps.

WELCOME TO FORSAKEN RAGNAROK!