New middle headgear suggestion

effects

+10 all stats

enable use of level 10 grand cross

one slot

applicable to all jobs

as per the looks

anything

It won't have high demand as most of our middle headgears give +20 to all stats and not all would need the skill "Grand Cross".

What kind of middle headgear do you suggest to have? It'll be easy to come up with HG effects but it'll be hard to find a good middle headgear

• Like 1

The only reason i would really suggest this is for looks considering Grand cross isn't really a required skill for anything besides showing off a hat that gives the skill. I suppose it'd be helpful for newbie people if it was an easy questable item (The skill itself still seems pointless)
But I'd say 2slots and +15 stats with a chance to auto cast double attack or something.
So im 50/50 on this for now.

The only reason i would really suggest this is for looks considering Grand cross isn't really a required skill for anything besides showing off a hat that gives the skill. I suppose it'd be helpful for newbie people if it was an easy questable item (The skill itself still seems pointless)

But I'd say 2slots and +15 stats with a chance to auto cast double attack or something.

So im 50/50 on this for now.

2 slots for a Mid Headgear? I don't think so (It can result to 5 slots for all HGs using Valk Expansions which can be a bit OP)

We have ALOT of HGs for cosmetic purposes only, and our players would want to have NEW ones which can also be used for PvP/WoE/etc.