marklen10

Question From A Newbie

As I know of, Yes you can use Martyr with a stalker using a bow.

Copy that skill through a Paladin

No mob hits with matyr. sadly you have to get someone to matyr you, or dual client a paladin and hit yourself.

When you get hit by matyr, what happens is that the buff skill itself will appear and you have to buff yourself(on your stalker). If you are using long ranged weapons, matyr will indeed be ranged. However, be wary, stalker hp isn't high and if your aspd is 195, just 5 hits of matyr will drop your hp near to 1/4. Be careful of using it against long range classes or you will die easily.

I am unsure but I think Stalker Link disables your opponents from dispelling Plagiarism, so if you're afraid of having to lose your skill, perhaps linking yourself would be a good idea

so if martyr is used with a bow. and the enemy is in pneuma. will it miss? yes or no?

Yes it will, Pneuma blocks ranged attacks and as what Rayray did said, using a bow will make Martyr a ranged attack

so if martyr is used with a bow. and the enemy is in pneuma. will it miss? yes or no?

as far as I remember, it will miss and it would still take a chunk out of your hp.

Therefore, whenever I use matyr, I make sure that the enemy will die if I do use it.