Budaz

Disable Warp/teleport At @go 15

If you want a no teleport zone, fild is there. If we put this too in @go 15, people will just stop going in there and find somewhere else.

I don't think its ideal to disable teleportation in @go 15. I went to the place itself, studied it and it seems that there are no portals inside that can make you use commands if ever this is getting implemented.

Therefore, you can only leave the place by killing yourself or getting killed, even if you do put an NPC there to teleport you back to fcity, it will still be the same old fight where your opponent will just flee to the warper leaving you annoyed. (Unless you put the NPC near the castle, which will be quite bothersome for others if they warped there accidentally)

this just complicate things. why dont you just go at the pvp room. pvp room is refined already, you can warp in anytime. teleport is also disabled there. what more can you ask. ladder is on too.

just go in for_fild01 if you're interested in PvP in a warp disabled map, It wouldn't change anything even if you tried to go with this suggestion since other players would stop going in GO 15, and just find a new one... so -1 to this suggestion

I'd personally change this suggestion to just make 15 a non-pvp area again, we've got enough good pvp spots already, what's wrong with fild? or pvp room?, both places are ghost towns now and I don't like going to 15 because all the things that were disabled in fild to make it less annoying and stupid are still enabled there like chat rooms and ice wall and teleporting and etcetera I can go on and on

:B

I'd personally change this suggestion to just make 15 a non-pvp area again, we've got enough good pvp spots already, what's wrong with fild? or pvp room?, both places are ghost towns now and I don't like going to 15 because all the things that were disabled in fild to make it less annoying and stupid are still enabled there like chat rooms and ice wall and teleporting and etcetera I can go on and on

:B

And on

And on

And on

And on

And on

And on

And on

And on

And on

And on.............

But yeah +1 to dis quote :D

Exactly why I opposed making @go 15 pvp enabled in the first place. But did anyone listen? Noooo, everyone was like "don't worry, it'll be fine". Now people complain.

You want people not to warp out? Simple, DISABLE PVP AT @go15 again.

Probably making a Suggestion to turn off PK in @go 15 would be better

Anyways, Yes I agree that we should somehow turn off PK at @go 15, it's like for_fild01 back then with no changes made. Its just right to turn it off because for_fild01 received alot of changes and its not ideal to switch places then complaining about players not being fair though there is a fair battlefield around there.

Here is how for_fild01 looks like now, and it has been like that for days or probably a week now.

zjeDrsd.jpg

No babies, novices and such staying in this place anymore

We shouldn't ignore the works made in this field, if you want a fair battle, then support the idea of removing PK in @go 15.

The people who wanted pvp enabled are mostly the ones who can't pvp well in either fild or pvp room. I actually don't know why they wanted @go 15, the map is so small imo. If two guilds decided to kill each other there(we used to have guild wars daily simply because they hate each other), the advantage will go to the one who is on the map first.

IGN:Millie.

Remove pvp from all of the maps apart from pvp room.

This is a PK server, it is supposed to be like that. Though @go 15 somehow needs to be fixed as it is becoming the new for_fild01 that's why we suggested to remove PK there

Probably making a Suggestion to turn off PK in @go 15 would be better

Anyways, Yes I agree that we should somehow turn off PK at @go 15, it's like for_fild01 back then with no changes made. Its just right to turn it off because for_fild01 received alot of changes and its not ideal to switch places then complaining about players not being fair though there is a fair battlefield around there.

Here is how for_fild01 looks like now, and it has been like that for days or probably a week now.

zjeDrsd.jpg

No babies, novices and such staying in this place anymore

We shouldn't ignore the works made in this field, if you want a fair battle, then support the idea of removing PK in @go 15.

I agree with those who says remove PK at Training Grounds,... instead put another Kafra and healer there and maybe some quest npc.. The only reason i see why people want to PvP there is because 15 is actually small compared to for_fild01, so why not make the field smaller (if possible) so we can all be happy and continue with our lives.

I'm sorry if some of you got surprised by the change made in @go 15. It was I who convinced Genesis to turn off PvP @go 15. I also get feedback on turning off PvP @go 13 and 26 so it's most likely to happen soon.

This movement is because we wanted everyone to participate in PVP Room. If you want to test your build, etc. there's for_fild01. However, we still have to work on some skills to improve the PvP experience.