Ares

June 2015: Where I Am Now

Theme: Where I am Now

Start date: June 17, 2015 (22:00 server time)

End date: June 29, 2015 (00:00 server time)

u5yVLPK.jpg

Let's have another reality check. How long have you been playing Frosaken RO and "Where are you now?". Did you get better gears, a new family, how many flags does your guild have right now? Anything, just be creative and post your entry here!

Read the MECHANICS carefully and post your screenshots on this topic only!

We are now accepting entries. Good luck and have fun!

• Like 1

2lb18k0.jpg

"Where am I?" I keep asking my self every time this moment happens. Every time I closed my eyes for a minute. Paralyzed and nervous inside, Thinking that this is my time, shouting and doing everything just to wake up even though I'm already awake. As time goes by I survived that experience from time to time I realize that I was inside in my soul, Yes I'm inside of myself. Sometimes you have to face your fears and nightmares or what ever you called that sh*t. We are all the same battling same fear. Only stronk people win the game sometimes, but if you think you are weak well then you have to do something.

P.S. thats meh battling the my nightmare D:<

sorry for my bad english waw :-(

Edited by Aoi
  • Like 1

It has been 2 years ever since I joined ForsakenRO. I was still innocent that time until I found a mysterious forest.

I went there to explore, I was fascinated with its beauty and I found this one mysterious elf.

We had so much fun together that I never knew the years were already passing by, until I heard from my aunties that I was cursed.

I was cursed by the elf that I have grown to love, and I felt oppressed.

When I returned to the castle, My father was busy planning something for a war, and he told the guards to lock me up in my room.

I don't know why, but I got to leave this damn room, that's why I went out, but there is this mysterious energy that is calling for me, I responded and followed it until I came across a room filled with burnt wood which would have been a spinning wheel before.

Then, the energy is calling for me to prick my finger on the spindle, and so I did. I've been engulfed in darkness and felt unconscious.

When I woke up, I saw this beautiful elf, my fairy god mother. She was crying, and I just wanted to hug her and tell her that I am here.

We are leaving the castle to go back to the Moors when suddenly, guards started to swarm the whole place and we got surrounded.

Diaval turned into a dragon, and Maleficent was battling with the king. I have nothing else to do but run, and so I did.

I ran until I found a room, then I saw a pair of wings, I immediately thought about fairy god mother, and so I broke the glass for it to be free.

Fairy god mother finally defeated the king and we are now in Moorland

Where we can peacefully live, and I will serve the whole land, as a Queen.

lDor5nD.jpg

I should know, for I was the one who was called Sleeping Beauty

IGN: ~ V i c t o r i a ~

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 3

kb3Kfji.jpg

Where I am Now

Been playing in this server for about 2 months, and in that time I have met some awesome people, and have had great new experiences. This is the first time I played RO seriously ever since it came out, and I am more than happy that I am doing that in this server. :D

Being a noob was honestly really frustrating, but a lot of people helped me out and got me to the level of what I would like to call a

"pretty decent player." Without those guys I really wouldn't have lasted long enough to actually enjoy the game as much as i do now.

I've played in many other MMoRPG game's and I know for sure that Experience and Hard work in anything always pays off.

Maybe someday soon everyone will know my name as a Paladin :D

Slightly Soft Shield

Paladin

Edited by lyryk001
  • Like 2

ONCE I WAS A NOOB

AND I FOUND.. a bunch of cute little monsters..

These cute little monsters, is the key in reaching max level in this server.

In Novice Training Ground when we were noobs, we trained with these monsters,

and when we needed to reach trans job, we were leeched by our friends/guildmates in

for_fild06, with same cute bunch of monsters.

Everytime i saw cute monsters such as those, always reminds me

that we were once a noob.

Sometimes I wear this Jumping Poring Headgear

as a remembrance that we all started as humble noobs, and whereever we

are now, what ever gears we wear, we should stay humble.

(Imagine how i gathered those monsters? They're not aggressive, if i hit them they'll die. Took lots of effort gathering those mobs to take SS, /heh)

IGN: Seree

10369173_565681953574382_851181727425555

Edited by barrzabel
  • Like 1

WHERE AM I NOW?

well, I am still stuck playing Fro :th_heh:

ya'all know this game will never get old.

and oh by the way i just want to say hi to my BLF family.

even though we receive lots of bash and TT's we'll still be a family :th_lv:

be strong guys especially to our Guild Leader!

screen_Forbidden030.jpg

Edited by HiruHaruka
  • Like 1

Reserved <3

Where I am Now?

I am still in the process of training and gearing up.

I may still be considered as a noob yet someday...

I will become one of the best players.

Despite the circumstances I encounter, I still keep on playing and enjoying the game.

Everyone experienced what I'm experiencing now.

Someday, I will have my own strong family guild and friends.

[Red][Champion]

The Man of Dreams.

Fv4Eerj.jpg

...someday will turn into "The Man of Success."

Edited by lorenzo03
  • Like 2

Where I am Now

I’m here in my favorite farming spot where I started to earn all my gears where I started to grow up where I learn how to be matured where I started from 0 to hero this plays will always be my farming zone my home where I will hone my gears and I will not stop farming here even If I became the top player. ;)

XTccFyt.jpg

Edited by fusuke100
  • Like 1

m1qTtCQ.jpg?1

~PRESENT REFLECTING TO THE PAST~

Reflection is an extremely wonderful thing we have in life. It shows who you are today, what have you been in the past, and what you will be in the future. For me, its inspiring to see your reflection, it provides infinite possibilities of ideas of what you will be tomorrow.

When I was new, I've always wondered, How will I cope up with those people who are geared. It has been 7 months I guess?

I made this screenshot not only to join this event but to reminisce all the hardships that I went through. This is my reality check. I started from crappy stuffs, went hard core farming, thrilling MVP hunts and of course, BUY AND SELL :D

I may now have the gears, But I'm still striving for more. Because I can still admit that I'm still not that strong.

I will continue to grow! :)

Edited by Loh'here
  • Like 7

WHERE I AM NOW?

yUqoBKk.jpg

I am a farmer.

And I am sleeping on my bed of Gold Coins.

It might be tiring, yet the money that I gather is what I love.

The beauty of my character is my enjoyment.

and the pleasure of playing is what I want.

`Aphrodite-

"The Goddess of Love, Beauty & Pleasure"

• Like 1

quSL5hG.jpg?1

Where I am now? Alone in this empty room, with 75,317 Zeny nothing to spend it on.

Happy? No. Satisfied? No. They said "All good things come to those who wait"

I am still here, still waiting, still searching, still believing.

Who are you? Where are you? Stay here, with me, ease the loneliness, ease the pain.

For I am always here waiting for you.

Edited by Wilkins
  • Like 1

*Where I Am Now*

I am not really sure where am I now. I think I'm outside the map and I like it in here, nobody can bother me. I need a time to relax since I'm too tired of hunting mvp's for continuous hours. Ohh give me a break, this one doesn't leave me alone.

82NpvCV.jpg

• Like 1

~Where I am Now...~

A Beginning IGN: Ruthella

81fENrs.jpg

A few weeks ago, under this same cherry tree... I was a nobody, alone, and absolutely naive.

I kept on staring at the sky.. the clouds, enjoying the smell of the sweet scent of newly brewed sake in Amatsu.. wondering about everything...

"How do I begin," I asked my self.. I didn't have the confidence or the courage to Introduce my self to senior players. I kept thinking and thinking of a plan on how to be the strongest, cutest, and lovable adventurer in this Forsaken world, or maybe.. Just maybe... I could be a Hero... I gave my thought a long pause, and I jolt in excite.

I made a vow before this legendary cherry tree, a promise to my own vanity and a slight of arrogance, I will succeed! I will have courage ! I will prevail!

I traveled far from Amatsu, to the Capital ~

Forsaken City...

A City full of players, the harsh and the gentle. A City prospers from its commerce and industry, Adventurers from all over the world, the old and the young. I was overwhelmed by the thrill of being around strong and charming people.

Then around the corner, I saw a man.. dressed in a uniform, shouting messages through out the world!

I thought to my self, that would be a great way to start! And so I went to the brute looking man, and I said aloud.. " I HAVE A MESSAGE! PLEASE DELIVER IT FOR ME"

The man stared , as if he didn't understand a word i was saying, "I SAID... I NEEDE-"

"Lass, I am old, not deaf. I can hear you perfectly well.." said the man in a kind voice

"SORR- I mean.. sorry" I replied,

"So then, what message do ya' need to deliver"

I whispered the message as if it was from the King himself, as I finished the man looked at me amused, "Will that be all then lass?"

a burst of blush attacked my face, as I nodded.

"A MESSAGE FROM RUTHELLA~ "IS THERE ANY INDONESIAN GUILD OUT THERE?? PLEASE PM ME" END OF MESSAGE"

Hearing my broadcast aloud, was much more embarrassing than I though it would be.

A few.. seconds later,

a whisper "hey~"

faded but i can hear a trace of it in my head.

"hey~ you.. go to Prontera"

I thought to my self, this must be a sign! So I gathered my things, and traveled to Prontera, Heart of Rune Midgard!!

As I arrived in Prontera, a shadow of man was waiting for me.

"Come closer"

I was afraid at first, but I remember my vow, and I came closer to him.

"Would you like to join my Guild?"

With Excite and enthusiasm, I replied " YES! yes,.. oh yes please.. yes"

He reached out his and, and I grabbed him as he pulled me towards him. He whispered to my ears, and said, "Welcome..."

This Guild, my new friends, nakama, FAMILY.

Its because of them I'm get to where i am now. Through the leechs, the freebies, and the helpful tips.

So.. Thank you. I survived. because of you..

Edited by ruzzyruffy
  • Like 2

5pkh9x0.jpg"Where am i?"

Having a break in achieving my goal.. Just Love what you are doing and don't be in RUSH in everything you want to have or you want to be. we have the saying "Time is GOLD" meaning: treasure your time think carefully before u make a move. And let no one discourage your ambitious attitude, you don't need a fan club to achieve your goals. Be your own motivation.

m1qTtCQ.jpg?1

~PRESENT REFLECTING TO THE PAST~

Reflection is an extremely wonderful thing we have in life. It shows who you are today, what have you been in the past, and what you will be in the future. For me, its inspiring to see your reflection, it provides infinite possibilities of ideas of what you will be tomorrow.

When I was new, I've always wondered, How will I cope up with those people who are geared. It has been 7 months I guess?

I made this screenshot not only to join this event but to reminisce all the hardships that I went through. This is my reality check. I started from crappy stuffs, went hard core farming, thrilling MVP hunts and of course, BUY AND SELL :D

I may now have the gears, But I'm still striving for more. Because I can still admit that I'm still not that strong.

I will continue to grow! :)

omg nice one myrcella ! :3 its Xphynx

Edited by myaccount2015

bOVW4aI.jpg

Where am I now? here in the small world that my mind created for me, and yeah i can be the hero and i can be the best, and i can be the king kong banging on my chest because this is ro where everyone is welcomed no matter who you are and you can role play what ever you want to be as an rpg player and in this image I am role playing a gunslinger and at the same time role playing as gandalf in the world of attack on titans along with the story of the hobbit: the desolation of smaug. Yes this is where I am in my own world. Where my imagination is the only limit.

IGN: Miku Hats

• Like 1

yHc6DZD.jpgwhere i am now? here, i sit as a guy with empty pocket and empty stomach... but soon im seeing myself sitting on the iron throne making you all guys as my slave, and having a pet(son) Dragon with a beautiful wife name Daenerys :D

Edited by lon
  • Like 1

lvWxyke.jpg

Where am I now? We decided to plan this event for none other than one of the best Event GMs! [GM]Armstrong!

Our FRo days would be dull and nonexistent. Your presence encourages us to be always online and join the events that you supervise rather than to farm, vend, afk etc. The events that you host are really the highlight of our day!
Keep up the good work! :th_no1:

and Thanks For the Lemons :th_wink:
With my fellow conspirators, ~ Victoria ~ and Slightly Soft Shield

Special thanks to ••Baby Victoria•• for the grattifi

P.s. sorry for bad english

• Like 4

Theme: Where I am Now

Date: June 2015

Entries: 19

3rd Place

Forum name: Aio

In-game name: OCHIBI