Darumin

Questions About Pets (newbie)

Sorry if this has been answered, but I've noticed a lot of pet items seem to be unavailable because there are no pet groomer NPCs on this server. Can I get a list of what pets can be tamed on Forsaken, and if there is a place you can buy pet items like food/accessories?

I don't understand why there would be a limit on the regular pets unless they're event pets, which I understand if those aren't implemented.

Actually, I just realized this is posted in the wrong place. Sorry. Will a mod move this or should I just post in Help Desk?

There is an NPC that lets you buy pet food/accessories/armor, go to fcity 117 163 then go up, pay attention to your right because there will be a dog present there, you'll have to do the quest in order to unlock his shop.

As for the pets, I can't give you a list of pets that you can tame but if you want a unique pet, you should go to the safari, please refer to this guide on how to go inside the safari:
http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/page/wiki/_/guide/how-to-enter-the-safari-zone-r60

Hope I helped! :D

Edited by Victoria

There is a Quest in for_elite to gain access to the Pet Warehouse.. The NPC is named Dr.Bones there is all the taming items,Pet foods and Pet accessories inside the warehouse