junie2

When Is The Right Time To Say "offer"?

well, honestly speaking, OFFER has been the over used word here in fRO. On the other hand, why does people get mad when they sell things and asks the offer of the buyer. well, since the seller asked the offer of the buyer, he should bear in mind that no one really cant predict the economy of this game and that there is no fixed price for any of the items. so next time you ask offer to your buyer, dont get mad bruh. well, we cant blame people for offering too low for an item. maybe next time sellers should readily have they prices set before they sell their item.

respect.

That is a problem that can never have a solution, you just have to be patient and understanding.

Sometimes, Sellers use the word "offer" because they are unaware of the prices of the item they are selling, or they are getting price ideas from you and then increasing the price from your given offer.

Turn around their question, what do they want to receive/pay for it? If you know that, you can negotiate and make an offer.

If they just try to get as much out of a deal as possible without being aware of the value of an item, then they should fix some auction system themselves (market forum) and see what people are willing to pay for it.

Written deals that are easily verifiable (aka on forums) are also easier to reveal scam cases as the evidence is clearly there already.

I never buy from people who say "Offer". Usually they are the OP sellers who will rip you off.

deym right! I also do this too!

When I respond to a usual "offer" question, lets say for an item that's around 1k to 3k toks, I usually offer 200 or less. Then they respond with a "LOL" when the reply could've easily been a yes or no. Hell, even not responding is ok coz I can take a hint. I usually AFK my char in a spot so I don't have any means of making tokens so don't judge me. LOL.