I am not sure if this has been done before or was suggested before but anyways,

What I would like to suggest is to have an awarding ceremony on forums for the people who has given their time to make guides, help people with their concerns, give their opinons, or just basically being loyal.

Forum Awards

Trophy_zps6yovf93c.jpg

Here are some of my examples:

Helper Award:

This award is given to the most helpful player(s) in forums. He/she has done an outstanding job of giving his/her knowledge about the concern of players.

Requirements: GM's see his/her name often in the Help Desk section and the answers are correct.

Teacher Award:

This award goes to the player(s) who has done a tremendous job in creating a guide with full details and this guide is still often being updated. Many players have read and taught something about this guide and has also benefited from it.

Requirements: Has created more than 3 guides and it has helped many people.

Friendly Award:

This award goes to the most friendly player(s) in the forums, always greeting new people, always updating his/her status, many people like him/her.

Requirements: GM's always notice his/her greetings in the Introductions sections, many players are talking positively about him/her in forums.

Loyalty Award:

This award goes to the most loyal player(s) in the forums, he/she has been active for 3 or more years and is still active as of the present.

Requirements: Has been active for 3 or more years and still active as of the present

Artist Award:

This award goes to the player(s) who has created various numbers of artistic works (Signatures, Profile Designs, Posting Arts on an Art Thread etc.)

Requirements: Changes his/her signatures often and posts his/her works of art in the Off Topic Section

Wise Award:

This award is given to the player(s) who has given polite and wise opinions about something on a certain thread.

Requirements: Keep posting wise and polite opinions until GM notices you

Famous Award:

This award is given to the player(s) who has suggested things / made a thread and many agree with him/her.

Requirements: 200 reputation points (Post/Comment/Profile is liked by people)

Politician Award:

This award goes to the player(s) who is reminding people of the rules/regulations and often warns them if they are committing something that is against the rules.

Requirements: Warns people and posts the rules on certain threads that might cause flame wars/lawbreaking. This award will be given once a GM notices your effort.

Contributor Award: (credits to Sensation)

This award goes to the player(s) who has made many accepted suggestions and/or has done something special for the server

Requirements: Atleast 10 Accepted Suggestions

Goblin Award: (credits to Sensation)

This award is given to the player(s) who has huge knowledge when it comes to marketing/economical related inquiries

Requirements: He/she has posted a thread with the price list of certain items and has answered many inquiries about marketing stuffs.This award will be given once a GM notices your effort.

Veteran Award: (credits to Sensation)

This award goes to the player(s), who has been with us since 2007, still active and shares his/her knowledge and experiences about ForsakenRO.

Requirements: Must be a forum member since 2007-2008, Active, posts threads about experiences/knowledge of the past, still approachable.

These awards doesn't come with a prize, but they are titles for the players in the forums who has done an outstanding job and should be recognized by people.

It would be shown like this:

Forum%20Awards_zpsaftksfnd.jpg

I hope you guys would like it :) :th_ho: :th_ho: :th_ok: :th_e6: :th_wink: :th_meow: :th_e3: (just playing with the emoticons xD)

Note:

• The stars are there just for design, they can or cannot mean anything
  • One award per player only (The player can choose which award he wanted to have if he/she is awarded with 2 or more awards)
Edited by Victoria

What quantity/quality is expected to be awarded for the most friendly, helpful, teaching, famous and wise awards?

Are those based on reputation? If so, not a lot of people are using the like feature or rating players on their profiles.

I like the idea though.

Edit: not everything was blue.

Edited by Sensation

What quantity/quality is expected to be awarded for the most friendly, helpful, teaching, famous and wise awards?

Are those based on reputation? If so, not a lot of people are using the like feature or rating players on their profiles.

I like the idea though.

Edit: not everything was blue.

Ohh I forgot to specify that part, thank you for pointing that out! :)

Edit: recolored LOL

Edited by Victoria

I have a few people in mind. This is a good motivation for our players to become as helpful as they can either in and out of the game. There's always a good samaritan in this bunch, I know it.

i have a feeling that i'm supposed to get all these awards

but WHERE'S MY "2K POST IN A YEAR" AKA "NO LIFER" AWARD D:

Okay serious note doe:

Great idea Vic :D Some people who have been forum owls (people who give equal or more time in the forum than in game) that helping newbies and making guides or playing in the Off-topic threads would be glad to have the awards that they deserve.

I'd also suggest polishing some of the forum titles or giving new titles to people w/ more posts [the Forsaken Nobel, especially that.]

Some other awards that are more related on reporting would be nice as well, to give recognition to those who follow the server and forum rules as a player for a couple of years and to those who constantly report rulebreakers. (Citizenship Award? and Vigilante Award, respectively.)

i have a feeling that i'm supposed to get all these awards

but WHERE'S MY "2K POST IN A YEAR" AKA "NO LIFER" AWARD D:

Okay serious note doe:

Great idea Vic :D Some people who have been forum owls (people who give equal or more time in the forum than in game) that helping newbies and making guides or playing in the Off-topic threads would be glad to have the awards that they deserve.

I'd also suggest polishing some of the forum titles or giving new titles to people w/ more posts [the Forsaken Nobel, especially that.]

Some other awards that are more related on reporting would be nice as well, to give recognition to those who follow the server and forum rules as a player for a couple of years and to those who constantly report rulebreakers. (Citizenship Award? and Vigilante Award, respectively.)

I agree with the Vigilante Award, those people who often reports those law breakers should be recognized and they deserve to have an award. :th_no1:

As for the Citizenship Award, well there are many people who follow the rules also so there would be many people granted with this award, thus making the award not recognizable/special (since you can see it often) so I don't agree with this

I will be adding more awards, and if you have more ideas, then feel free to say it here and I'll credit you for that :)

It's not a bad idea(i am gonna get the most posts award for sure though) but I don't think we should give awards to the ones who reports a lot, since the premise is that they should be anonymous.

i am gonna get the most posts award for sure though

Wait for another year c:

And yeah, good point. Never crossed my mind about anonymity, thanks for recalling that.

Removing the Vigilante Award :3

Do you guys have any more suggestions that we can add? :)

A contributor award, having made many suggestions that are accepted and/or have done something special for the server.

Goblin award, for being the go-to person for economical/market related enquiries.

Veteran award, being here since the first year of FRO (2007) and still active. (Yes I want it)

Those are just a few that come up when I gave it some thought.