manongjed

What Biochemist Head Gear Increases Acid Demonstration? (upper;middle;lower)

No card increases acid demonstration on a pre-renewal server. Therefore, your only choice for headgear cards is Kiel, and you need 3 of them to achieve the spam you need to pvp.

I guess he's talking about the head gears not the cards.

Uhm, If you're kinda new and wanna pursue Bio chem, mainly acid demo type,

I would refer:

Upper: Piamette Ears (from vote,60 vote points, INT + 20, All stats + 20, Allows use of Level 10 Thunder Storm.1 slot)

Mid: any Legendary aura (all stats +20 1slot, can be acquired via quests)

or Fallen Ghost (all stats+20, 1slot, 50 vote points)

Lower: definitely, Vote Infernal Creator Cape (150 vote points, Walking speed + 10% Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5% MATK+ 10%, HP + 5%, SP + 5%, Int + 20, Increase damage with Acid Demonstration by 10%)

I hope it helps, and yeah, use 3 kiels.

I guess he's talking about the head gears not the cards.

Uhm, If you're kinda new and wanna pursue Bio chem, mainly acid demo type,

I would refer:

Upper: Piamette Ears (from vote,60 vote points, INT + 20, All stats + 20, Allows use of Level 10 Thunder Storm.1 slot)

Mid: any Legendary aura (all stats +20 1slot, can be acquired via quests)

or Fallen Ghost (all stats+20, 1slot, 50 vote points)

Lower: definitely, Vote Infernal Creator Cape (150 vote points, Walking speed + 10% Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5% MATK+ 10%, HP + 5%, SP + 5%, Int + 20, Increase damage with Acid Demonstration by 10%)

I hope it helps, and yeah, use 3 kiels.

With the current gameplay in the server, I would disagree on using Piamette ears now that you can get Vote fhelms. Reason would be that the increase of damage is not that huge and you lose a card slot and become vulnerable to freeze, it's not really worth it.

Croix gived you the best advise for new players, and adding l.weapond for creater gives you % damage on AD and enables bolts, centiped larva card in weapond increase AD if your only want to buff the damage of AD, int+ cards and equips will add more damage on AD.