Well, I have some event suggestions before, and here are my new ideas ;)

Burn in Hell Event

Burn in Hell Event!

Ragnarok.Online-.5th.Anniversary.Memoria

Objective:

Avoid the fire pillars and also the GM (disguised as a fire monster) as you ran towards a safe spot. The last novice to survive will win the event.

Rules/Requirements:

~ Low level Novice ONLY

~ No speed pots/BoxOfThunder/Any other items that increases speed

~ You will be dispelled once you enter the event

~ 0 Weight (You will get stripped)

~ 2-3 GMs will be present in the event (1 for hosting, 1-2 for observing)

Venue:

A circular shaped event venue with 4 square areas

Something like this:

White_430113_i0_zps64noxlph.png

Gameplay:

The Host GM will start by announcing the event and tell where the portal is located. Then the novices will gather up in the venue and choose a safe spot they wanted to be in. The observer GM will then stripped them all of their gears and dispell them (He/she will warn them that they should have 0 weight or else they'll be kicked out of the event). After that, the Host GM will then tell all the mechanics, rules and the instructions for the event. The Host GM will turn to a fire monster of his/her choice (I suggest ifrit or detale) and then spread fire pillars and fire walls all over the circle place. When the Host GM said "Go!" all the novices from a specific safe spot will then need to shuffle and move to another safe spot while avoiding the fire pillars and walls. The Host GM will then go round and round the circle in a slow speed, and each novice that touches the GM will die (The speed will gradually increase as the novices decreases). This is where the "hidden" observer GM takes place, because once he/she spots AFK novices or not shuffling novices, the safe spot who has the most number of AFKers will then die (the Host GM will go to the safe spot and cast Lord of Vermillion). (I suggest to not join the event if your just gonna sit and watch). This will happen until 1 novice is left.

Parasyte Event

Parasyte Event!

RO_Beelzebub_Card_by_LivinItMellow_zpslk

Objective:

There will be alot of Parasites (Plants and Insect Monsters) that will be spawned in a map and your goal is to find and kill the right Parasite. The Host GM will also disguise as a random parasite and if the players attacked him/her, then they will die and warped out of the map.

Rules/Requirements:

~ Any Class/Level

~ Skill disabled map

~ Fly wings are disabled

~ Speed pots/BoxOfThunder/Any other items/buffs that could increase agi are allowed

Venue:

A green map like prt_fild03, prt_fild06, prt_fild12 etc. (suggestions are deeply appreciated)

Gameplay:

The Host GM will announce the event, and there will be a portal that will be open for 5 minutes. Once the portal is closed, the GM will start by telling all the rules and instructions and after that, he/she will give 1 minute for the people to scatter around the map. After 1 minute, the Parasites (insects/plant monsters) will then be summoned around the map, the GM will then disguise into a similar insect/plant monster and also scatter around. The players will need to kill the right Parasite but if they hit the GM, then they will be warped out immediately (the GM will also jump to a new area). Once the GM got hit 3 times, he/she will transform to either Belzeebub or Maya and start killing the player he/she sees (he will turn back to a normal monster once he/she has killed atleast 5 players). This event will last until someone has killed the correct Parasite or if there is only 1 player in the map (if the GM got hit several times and transformed and kill players several times).

Wedding Disaster Event

Wedding Disaster Event

RO_MarriageSystem_zps4b9fxyik.png

Objectives:

This is an event wherein a couple (married or not) will be scattered all around the map, and then a GM will spawn many bomb porings and marine spheres all around the map, the last couple to survive wins.

Rules/Requirements:

~ Can be married or not

~ Must wear a wedding dress and tuxedo (girl x girl, and boy x boy couple is allowed)

~ No speed pots/BoxOfThunders/Any other increase agi pots and buffs

~ You will be dispelled once in the map

~ If a GM sees you with normal clothing, then you will get warped out

Venue:

Any small map (suggestions?)

Gameplay:

The GM will announce the event, and give the players 5 minutes to get their dresses and tuxes. The GM will tell the rules and instructions. After that, he/she will give you 1 minute to settle yourselves (together with your partner) and hide. Then, the GM will spawn a few bomb porings and marine spheres and your goal is to avoid them. The spawns of bomb porings and marine spheres will gradually increase once a couple dies. If your partner died, then even if you are the last person in the end, you won't be able to win. If the couple who won isn't married, then they will be given the event tokens and also an option if they wanted to get married or not. If they do want to get married, then they will be teleported to the Church and the GM will broadcast their wedding so many people will be able to watch and congratulate them.

Spam Event

SPAM Event
Spam_zpsjncs2z1k.jpg
Objectives:
This is an event similar to dice event. The player who spammed last (after the GM muted all), he/she and the players in the box will be able to stay and the rest will be warped out of the map
Rules/Requirements:
~ Any Class/Level
~ Skill Disabled Map
~ No B/S/T spams on the map or get kicked
~ No chat boxes
~ No sitting/AFKing/staying on the bridges or else get kicked (you'll be warned)
Venue:
A map like this (I know that a map like this exist so we could probably use that)
Map_zpskg5undrf.jpg
Gameplay:
The GM will announce the event and tell where the portal is located. After 5 mins of waiting time, the portal will close and the players will settle themselves on the boxes they want to stay on. The GM will then tell all the rules, regulations and instructions to the players. After that, the GM will then think of a theme (ex. Ragnarok, TV shows, movies etc.) then the players will have to spam something that is related to that theme. After a few seconds or minutes, the GM will then mute all and look who spammed last, then the box wherein the player is currently in will be safe and the other boxes will be warped back to fcity. This will be repeated until one player is left.

Attack on Titans Event

Attack on Titans Event
__Injustice___by_theblob_zpsjnvctfbd.jpg
Objectives:
This is an event with a mixture of Survival and PvM. The players will be warped to a square map, then a Titan (Giant Injustices) will be spawned every 60 seconds. The players are given options to kill the titans or runaway (If you don't fight the titans, then there will be many spawned and there will be less chances of winning). Whoever will survive last will be the winner.
Rules/Requirements:
~ Any Class/Level
~ Pots/Buffs are allowed
~ Parties are allowed (though only 1 can win)
~ Storage is not allowed
Venue:
Any Square map that is big enough for 20+ players (If possible a custom map that has a rocky terrain and destroyed houses)
Gameplay:
The GM will announce the event and tell the location of the portal. After 5 mins, the portal will close and the event will start. The GM (hidden) will tell all the rules,regulations and instructions to the players. After that 1 Titan will be spawned, Either the players could kill the titan or they could runaway and look for a hiding spot (The players could lure the titans towards a place where a certain player is hiding). Every 60 seconds, a Titan will be spawned and attack players. If there are so many players, the Host GM could also join the fun by transforming to a humongous Titan and kill people. The last player to survive wins!
Note: A Titan has high HP and high damage just like bosses.

Horror House Event

Edited by Victoria

OHMYGOD +1000000, GMs MAKE THIS HAPPEN D:<

umf i.. cant...breathe... :th_e2: :th_e3: :th_e3: :th_no1: :th_wow: :th_kis: :th_ew: :th_sick:

I truly admire the effort you have put into this suggestion, Victoria. Thanks a lot for spending your time creating this! We truly appreciate it!

This deserves a careful review from us. Hang on and let's see how it goes!

• Like 1

I truly admire the effort you have put into this suggestion, Victoria. Thanks a lot for spending your time creating this! We truly appreciate it!

This deserves a careful review from us. Hang on and let's see how it goes!

The Parasite seems viable <3

I have more ideas in my head, I could edit my post and add them :)

And sorry if the other events are a little similar with the events right now, I just made a twist so there will be more options to choose from :)

I have great ideas that are not similar and players will surely love it but its hard to explain and hard to implement actually :3

The only real issue i can see with the parasite event is that a custom mob/npc will have to be made that acts like the poring finder NPC to be the trigger, and a custom map would have to be made along with the flags for the map to be set. This will take a very VERY long time to code. It seems viable for the rest of the events but it would just take a while to be able to get them all running as well as the GM's to be active at the same times for some of them.

• Like 1

The only real issue i can see with the parasite event is that a custom mob/npc will have to be made that acts like the poring finder NPC to be the trigger, and a custom map would have to be made along with the flags for the map to be set. This will take a very VERY long time to code. It seems viable for the rest of the events but it would just take a while to be able to get them all running as well as the GM's to be active at the same times for some of them.

I did think about the difficulty of coding an event like that. But I do not expect it to just be implemented in a matter of days or weeks, and I don't expect that all my ideas will be implemented also. I am not that familiar with scripts/codes but these events were made to make the game more interesting and livelier and to do that, there has to be some risks and sacrifices.

As for the GMs being active at the same time (Well, it's not that big of a deal since there are like 2-3 GMs online ingame sometimes), but even so, the event will rarely be hosted and that's okay, because people would want to play an event that they are not that familiar with and many people will be able to participate in an event like that. (Honestly speaking, I would love to play an event that I am not familiar with, simply because I will be challenged and there will be new experiences for me, I know that some also think the same)

Edited by Victoria

Parasyte Event!
Attack on Titans Event
Horror House Event!
and especially
Victoria! so kawaii <3

+wanmelyon :D

Updated ~

Now has forum events :D

Good job on this. I'll discuss it with Genesis and see if we can implement it. :)

• Like 1

Good job on this. I'll discuss it with Genesis and see if we can implement it. :)

OHYEAH! <3

More events, More events, More events!! :D

Updated ~

Check out the new events! Updated!! ~

2 New Ingame Events, and 1 Forum Event

I hope you guys would like it! :th_meow: :th_meow:

Included 3 new Events! YAY!

1 New Ingame Event (GM-Hosted) and 2 Automated Events!

I am so out of ideas, so I guess those are all of them :D