Yatogami

Increase Of Hp For Soul Linkers

Basically Stat distribution is a pain for soul linker because most will go to Int then DEX, then ASPD/AGI(Needed) With whats left, you put the rest in STR. no more leftover for VIT. I was hoping you guys can increase the HP or buff the ring/valk weapon with more HP as compensation for the low HP pool.

• Like 1

It could also be viable to increase their vit->HP modifier but that could cause an issue with players who get higher vit on a soul linker.

Yeah, i thought about that, that's why i suggested the base HP. Not all SL will roll in an int build as Reflect-focused + support is still viable

Basically SL isn't really for PVP in this server. Compared to others where Es- skills are allowed to be used on players. I think I saw a thread regarding the allowing of Es- skills in PvP. but for now, SL really needs an HP boost cause monsters in raids hurt. I wanna focus on the PvE side of Soul Linkers, and I hope I could get through you all to under stand that SL is kinda left out in the server. :th_ok: :th_no1:

Basically SL isn't really for PVP in this server. Compared to others where Es- skills are allowed to be used on players. I think I saw a thread regarding the allowing of Es- skills in PvP. but for now, SL really needs an HP boost cause monsters in raids hurt. I wanna focus on the PvE side of Soul Linkers, and I hope I could get through you all to under stand that SL is kinda left out in the server. :th_ok: :th_no1:

Not really left out compared to the star gladiators who don't even have rings nor valk weapons. It's just that only about 5% of the total server population knows how to use them. And they are like star gladiators in a sense that they are only able to fight specific classes unlike most.

A good SL will rarely lose against a champ, or a magic class, but will easily lose to others(like WS for instance)

Monsters in raids only hurt because you're using tao gunka cards. To reduce the monster damage aim for hard def which is increased via refine rate of the gear and the gear def itself. The closer to 100 you get the better your damage reduction will be from the monsters. The base HP should be increased for soul linkers though because they do have really low HP for a class that can't do much against most of the server population.

Monsters in raids only hurt because you're using tao gunka cards. To reduce the monster damage aim for hard def which is increased via refine rate of the gear and the gear def itself. The closer to 100 you get the better your damage reduction will be from the monsters. The base HP should be increased for soul linkers though because they do have really low HP for a class that can't do much against most of the server population.

I don't use TGK in raid sir and my armors are +10 Thanks to Ohki's raid guide I can get the reduct. xD But specifically speaking, LOD hurts xD My bad for not clarifying that.

Not really left out compared to the star gladiators who don't even have rings nor valk weapons. It's just that only about 5% of the total server population knows how to use them. And they are like star gladiators in a sense that they are only able to fight specific classes unlike most.

A good SL will rarely lose against a champ, or a magic class, but will easily lose to others(like WS for instance)

Well I just want Justice for SL :th_gawi: Back to my point, I hope I have your support for this thread :th_ok:

I don't use TGK in raid sir and my armors are +10 Thanks to Ohki's raid guide I can get the reduct. xD But specifically speaking, LOD hurts xD My bad for not clarifying that.

Well I just want Justice for SL :th_gawi: Back to my point, I hope I have your support for this thread :th_ok:

I entered raid so many times and tried some tanky class with the right gear in my opinion and none can defense against LOD deadly attack >.<

As for LOD its not wise to tank him just keep him at bay as for he move very very slowly.

I was thinking what is the use of soul linker on pvp/woe/gvg/br

It can be used to bullying you for sure. Lets see if I have some time off I'll show you some trick about SL.

I love playing SL in low rate PvP but not sure if I can get it right in high rate like this one.

Edited by gennova

I entered raid so many times and tried some tanky class with the right gear in my opinion and none can defense against LOD deadly attack >.<

As for LOD its not wise to tank him just keep him at bay as for he move very very slowly.

It can be used to bullying you for sure. Lets see if I have some time off I'll show you some trick about SL.

I love playing SL in low rate PvP but not sure if I can get it right in high rate like this one.

Im making a guide and I hope you could help me :D

I was thinking what is the use of soul linker on pvp/woe/gvg/br

It's a magic support class. A decently geared SL can hit bolts and stave crashers just as hard as some profs(minus the double bolt of course) and most wizards.

There are tons of soul link skills that are so useful to other classes, like the stalker, priest, and the soul linker one.

2 Soul linkers that soul linked each other and buffed their team in GVG or BR will be at a distinct advantage just because of Kaite(reflects magic skills)

Fun to annoy Champs and other melee characters by simply rolling a full reflect build. It's fun when you get hit by 12k normal attacks from a sinx and you reflect 22k to him.

It is also fun to watch a champ stone curse you, lex and hit you with an asura only to see him die due to reflect and you get auto resu.

Edited by Rayray

nabb!

It's a magic support class. A decently geared SL can hit bolts and stave crashers just as hard as some profs(minus the double bolt of course) and most wizards.

There are tons of soul link skills that are so useful to other classes, like the stalker, priest, and the soul linker one.

2 Soul linkers that soul linked each other and buffed their team in GVG or BR will be at a distinct advantage just because of Kaite(reflects magic skills)

Fun to annoy Champs and other melee characters by simply rolling a full reflect build. It's fun when you get hit by 12k normal attacks from a sinx and you reflect 22k to him.

It is also fun to watch a champ stone curse you, lex and hit you with an asura only to see him die due to reflect and you get auto resu.

Sadly the auto-ress skills are disabled in PvP maps, including GvG & BR. Already attempted this by having quite a few clients open to create suicide squads. Maybe that's why it's disabled in the first place, sorry in that case :)

Anyhow, I forgot if base modifications were source or not. If they are, Genesis will not do them. Which is why all modifications are done through cards/gears.

The no source thing has to do with a few things which have some cascading effect to all other items released and upon server update, the source information can be changed and thus have whole formula's work different.

Anyhow, increasing Tao's HP boost or perhaps Firelock Soldier, Green Ferrus, Verit or General Egnigem Cenia cards can be a viable suggestion. Try to look at those options and provide information that the development team could straight away adjust.

If that's the case then it should probably just be left as a vit->HP mod since a magic build linker won't use G ferus, or GEC, but will instead use FBH, and the tao would only really be used by the magic build for the HP boost, but if it was used on the vit build linker it could provide too much of an HP boost.

If that's the case then it should probably just be left as a vit->HP mod since a magic build linker won't use G ferus, or GEC, but will instead use FBH, and the tao would only really be used by the magic build for the HP boost, but if it was used on the vit build linker it could provide too much of an HP boost.

In that case a statement could be made regarding soul linkers that if their vit is at a certain value or higher it won't give that specific boost.

For every problem is a solution, you just need to describe it accurately.

If gears can be affected, Then I suggest if you can increase the HP% for Legendary and Valk weapon or the Ring/Cape. As for cards, I think its okay as it is.

I want to try so +1 to this. :)