ggndp312

Silver Mvp Gear For Bio-chemist

Hi Guys,

I seriously need your help and suggestions on this.

So I've equipped my Bio with 2x Dark Lord Card..3x Bloody Knight Card...2x Cursed Hand with Muka card and finally Piamette Headgear with Arc Angeling Card.

Even though I use a Alice Card I take around 1-1.5k damage from Silver MVP's, but I've seen other players who seem to be AFK takin 200-300 damage.

Another strange think I've noticed is that I mostly spam berries but other players in the Silver MVP room heal 30-35 Hp with a interval of 2-3 seconds.

Is there a particular card set or equip that I need to equip to get the heal or is it a Donate item.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

It's 30-35k Heal

Hi Guys,

I seriously need your help and suggestions on this.

So I've equipped my Bio with 2x Dark Lord Card..3x Bloody Knight Card...2x Cursed Hand with Muka card and finally Piamette Headgear with Arc Angeling Card.

Even though I use a Alice Card I take around 1-1.5k damage from Silver MVP's, but I've seen other players who seem to be AFK takin 200-300 damage.

Another strange think I've noticed is that I mostly spam berries but other players in the Silver MVP room heal 30-35 Hp with a interval of 2-3 seconds.

Is there a particular card set or equip that I need to equip to get the heal or is it a Donate item.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

It's 30-35k Heal

You should report him...

Afk farming is illegal afaik :o

and you shouldn't copy him o.o

I guess some GM should start checking in custom farming map :\

Thanks for the Great Info, but how do I report people?

Take a screenshot of the AFK Farmer then upload it on an image-hosting website such as imgur.com

Then, head to the Tickets System and create a new ticket detailing about the AFK farmer. Post the image there. :)

Alright Will do that...but my main question still remains open.

1. Is there a particular set or a particular set of cards or equipment that I need to use to get auto heal..like the other players in the Silver MVP room, cause I see players healing themselves 30-35k every 2-3 seconds.

2.And the amoun of damage they take is also very low, it's around 200-300 while I take 1-1.5 k even with a Alice card on.

3. I don't intend on AFK farming but I wanna know how the heal thing works so I can save up on using ygg seeds or berries.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edit: I know for sure they are using the Alchemist Card combo, by which they are able to farm 'Glistening Coat' and 'Stem'.

I'm very certain about this because the area surrounding the player would be littered with 'Stem'