strife9

Raise On Seed Tickets Ratio

Just wanted to start a conversation about starting a raise on the ratio, from 5:1 to 4tickets : 1 token.

Speak out your mind guys.

For me, I think a raise is really needed, with the fact that, seed room is getting crowded.

The farmers are increasing, but the crops(seeds) are not increasing.

Thats why, id say yes to increase.
Just an opinion. Open to critics and shit :)

Seeders +1 ahaha

+1 to this.
It's hard selling seeds for 5:1 when you already have competitors with the same/faster/slower farming speed as you.

Also, GMs, please move this to the Suggestions thread.

• Like 1

This is not something you just suggest and if everyone agrees to it, it will happen. The only way this will happen is if all the farmers get together and all agree to refuse to sell their seed tix at 5:1 and only 4:1, which won't happen since people are greedy and will just take over the market while you refuse to sell. Moving this to the suggestion part of forums will do nothing and sorry to say but, this is a useless topic.

That's why i'm posting this shit, for the seeders to see it. 4:1 is a big increase to our profit, and the idea is really acceptable and possible.

I have a group of seeders that I'm talking to, and they liked the idea. :)

sell yours 5:1, you'll realize what deep shit you're into, while most of us are selling ours for 4:1

just follow the trend of 4:1 seeders :)

Couldn't careless if the seed tix raise to 4:1 or even 1:1. I'm farming everything I eat myself and not selling any of it.

That's why i'm posting this shit, for the seeders to see it. 4:1 is a big increase to our profit, and the idea is really acceptable and possible.

I have a group of seeders that I'm talking to, and they liked the idea. :)

sell yours 5:1, you'll realize what deep shit you're into, while most of us are selling ours for 4:1

just follow the trend of 4:1 seeders :)

Well, you are telling to the seed buyers too actually on what you are planning. If you just talked to those group of seed farmers among yourselves maybe it can work. Now you have posted it here for everyone to see, lets see which groups have more patience...the buyers or the sellers.

Demand and supply. The basic of any economic system, whether it is online or in real life. Though I believe on-line more control can be enforced, it can also provide a more idealistic route on how it can be done in real life.

Anyhow, back on track.

If there's more supply than demand, the ratio of seed tickets required for 1 (forsaken) token will increase. However, if this source of seeds somehow is taken away, the demand will be higher and thus the ratio will balance more in the favour of seeds.

Thinking about those two factors, you could make a reasonable suggestion to reduce the seed ticket available from certain sources that are now easily obtained through other means than farming.

I am not planning to make a suggestion for you, merely pointing you in a direction where the economy can be directed more to be based on the actual farming than 3rd party sources of the wares.

However, as long there's even 1 or 2 people selling for 5:1, you'll never get to sell things for 4:1 as they'll wait for the cheaper (in their perspective better) option.

Well seeing that, I have another suggestion... THANA CARD 7K xD (just kidding, or maybe not lol)

If you play way back, I can buy Thana Card for 3.5k back when I just start playin` (I play in early 2014). I didn't know if the Thana Card cost more cheaper before I play as for my guildmate who play before me tell me the price of purple emp only 700 token which cost around 2k when I start playin`.

Now seein` Thana Card more then 10k make me laugh so hard, since the card is not worth that much in my opinion. I got Thana and I rarely used it unless I play breaker.

I think you both missed the point of the whole topic. Plus I think this can be closed as this rather is leaning towards a suggestion than just something to discuss.

I think you both missed the point of the whole topic. Plus I think this can be closed as this rather is leaning towards a suggestion than just something to discuss.

I agree with sensation... Closing topic