x2424x

Please Give Me High Wiz Abyss_03 Farming Guide.

In my time farming treasure boxes.... the only stuff that i really needed are 4 things....... 3 kiel cards and 1 high wizard card.... all of them are equiped in the headgear....

Kiel for the cast delay.... since the high wizard card nullifies the magic defense.... your magic *aka Storm Gust will land solid...

Note: the high wiz card increases your delay.... that is why you need the kiels

My weapon is a legendary wiz staff with 4 kingrings.... it increases your MATK

and with that all i do is..... warp cast SG and warp again..... thats all you have to do basically

WARP AND CAST

• Like 1

What Kyoshiro gave are the important stuff in farming for one-shot purposes, but if you wish to not be one-shotted by hunters (like me /gg) then

don't forget to get those usual cloak/armor/boots cards (Skoll/Raydric, GR/TGK, 2xGEC [since you're a farmer] respectively.)

That's just my advice, if you're not fast enough to escape. Having those cards and a set will at least give you more time to warp out alive. :)

well yeah, just as pops said... i forgot to tell you how to equip your armors/boots/cloak

for me 2 raydrics for cloak, 2 firelock or GEC for boots, Armor..... TGK/GR for added health/ and ghost imbued
you can switch cloak if you have 2 skoll cards..... but if you're like me... XD cheapskate ...... i only use 2 raydric and i'm good

if you dont have gtb
better if u have 2 cloak while farming in abyys .. 2 ray ( reduc for agre bio ) 2 aquaring (reduc of SG) and shield ( usakoring)

my farmer wizard dont use GTB coz of agre snipers/bio
then armor high priest card and RSX
boots 2 firelock

PS: you're just there in abyss for farm purpose, not for pvp. with ths cards u have a better def while farming

if you are new, and dont have enough gears to actually have enough int to 1 hit acidus, the best you could do is SG and LOV, to make sure the acidus will be dead.