39dexshaman

Regarding Bot Check

it is really a wrong idea that bot check after i kill mvp, as for my experience, after i kill certain mvp, the bot check pops up. so i need to enter the code takes 2-3 seconds .. then the loot was gone. the bot check is really a bad idea right after a mvp is killed. i hope you should reconsider that remove the bot check in mvp after kill. i know someone would suggest autoloot right? but i'm at frenzy mode so im sorry no autoloot for me, and other people use LK card or LK characters. and can you adjust the fade time of the loots in mvp? i mean only in mvp not the normal monsters, maybe 15 seconds is enough. it would be a great help in people uses frenzy in mvp boss. and pls i really hate the bot check after i kill the mpv /sob wasted samurai spector card , gloom, and turtle general -_-

I'm in both sides regarding this issue.

Sure, if you had the knowledge of the commands, you'd remember to use @autoloot or @ali, depending on what are you looking for.
But sometimes, people don't know the command and love disobeying the instruction to check @commands...

I say that we implement the autoloot system that is used in the MVP rooms, which would also go for the common loot/drops of MVPs, not just MVP-specific loots/drops.

But as both GMs above me have said, it is not a necessity since it's common sense to use @autoloot or @ali.

If you don't know the commands to use, check @commands. That's common sense as well.

Also, why the heck would you use Frenzy against an MvP? I have never used it as a Knight or Paladin when trying to kill one.

• Like 1