soulja40

Top 5 Champions ?

All there is nowadays is full asura champions that do 1 asura per hour. None of the current champions are good imo, need to look back at the old school days if you want to see a good champion.

I wanna do combos, but it seems improbable to do on 195 aspd.

I wanna do combos, but it seems improbable to do on 195 aspd.

Dragon's Fury used to do combos quite a bit. The point in doing combos on champion is because one of the combo pieces actually roots the person in place so they're unable to move and it was also good if you were fighting a person who didn't know the combo because they can't predict when the asura comes.

Limitless

Dragon's Fury

Yukumaru

Trong

Mello

Fawk actives one! They suck, oh wait...Except Trong :3!

You know you're cool when you name kids who don't even play anymore.

Trong is Bronze V.

Anyways, this thread is a waste of everyones time.

Everyone's going to name themselves, their best friend or has-beens who are now irrelevant to the server.

In all honesty, there's nobody truly impressive on champion. I've done it all and seen it all.

Nobody stands out anymore.

You know you're cool when you name kids who don't even play anymore.

Trong is Bronze V.

Anyways, this thread is a waste of everyones time.

Everyone's going to name themselves, their best friend or has-beens who are now irrelevant to the server.

In all honesty, there's nobody truly impressive on champion. I've done it all and seen it all.

Nobody stands out anymore.

No one stands out on any class they play since everyone is running the same stuff. Look at our snipers nowadays, everyone is on FAS. I barely see an LK using a spear as everyone is running with the sword to BB people. Most clowns are running reducts and just spam tarot. It's normal in high rates for people to just use something that works anyway.

• Like 1

No one stands out on any class they play since everyone is running the same stuff. Look at our snipers nowadays, everyone is on FAS. I barely see an LK using a spear as everyone is running with the sword to BB people. Most clowns are running reducts and just spam tarot. It's normal in high rates for people to just use something that works anyway.

Or rather its normal for people to copy the most simple and effective strategy and use it for their own. Ofcourse it will make play style become similar from one person to another.

werz my name!? ;-;

You'd be on my list, if I felt there was one.

#1 Limitless (this kid is proven)

Yukumaru

Dragon's Fury

You don't PvP, so you don't exactly have an opinion in this matter.

Also, those are people who've been out of the scene for over a year.

If im bronze 5 your cardboard 7 DOLOVAN aheuheauae <3

gud1.

I'm pretty sure Yukumaru didn't use any programs.

But here is my list.

1: Unbreakable.

Everyone else is trash and non-existent.

Edited by Sojin

But here is my list.

Lol, I bet. Unless they changed the delay on PPS, there's no way he wasn't using programs.

Also, who?

But here is my list.

Lol, I bet. Unless they changed the delay on PPS, there's no way he wasn't using programs.

Also, who?

Why is this topic even still alive. It clearly says "active" and all the currently "active" champions are complete trash when compared to the older ones and none are worth mentioning.