Zombee

High Wizards Need Love.

Read the whole topic?

Mage is useless without both. Siroma & Imp cards are garbage, given they're the two most common elements.

Shadi made a suggestion to buff both the single target and AoE.

Idk, I don't care what happens to the class, as long as it's helps it out.

I think you got me wrong. I'm agree on buffing single target, but thats not the main problem for Hwiz right now. Hwiz need buff on AoE more then single.

And just like what you said, I coulnd't careless as long as something good has to be done to fix Hwiz to be more viable.

yup wiz require both in order to perform. Just like what luciana said, buffing of single target, is definitely a great thing but wiz is suppose to be AoE type to begin with. So probably a slight improvise in the AoE spells may do good for the wiz. Helps in easier farming as well.

@zombee, Like you have mention, siroma/imp is too common. However that's the only card that greatly boost the bolt. Unless there is another card for lightning or earth element. haha.

Anyway just take it easy, we are just here to give our personal opinions which will do better for wiz class. If any get offended, i do apologize for it.

All in all, the suggestion given here is great and would love to see any of it gets approve.

Hope to see more players in the wiz class.

Cheers

Here's my idea:

High Wizard Cursed Ring:

Walking speed +15%
Reduce Damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Reduce Vit def by 35%
HP +40%
SP +10%
Matk +30%
Int +20
Vit +20
Hit +100
Increase Damage with Stave Crasher by 20~30%.

Ring:High WizardBlessed

Walking speed +15%
Reduce Damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Reduce Vit def by 35%
HP +40%
SP +10%
Matk +30%
Int +35
Increase Cold Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Fire Bolt & Jupitel Thunder damage by 20%

Wizard highness current:

Max hp+ 20%

Max sp+ 10%

int+ 30

Matk+ 35%

Increase stave by 80%

Reduce damage from demi human 10%

5% chance to strip shield

Level 10 enlarge weight limit

enables use of deluge/vulcano level 3.

My Highness suggestion (aside from the rings):

Max hp+ 25%

Max sp+ 10%

int+ 30

Matk+ 35%

Increase stave by 100%

Reduce damage from demi human 10%

5% chance to strip shield

Level 10 enlarge weight limit

enables use of deluge/vulcano level 3.

Increase Storm Gust, Meteor storm damage by 35%

Magic eyes/Kafra headband/loli hat

- Grant immunity to freeze.

With these changes I think wizards can be a strong competitor (when played right and used to high potential). What these changes allow wizards to do =

1: Have decent single target damage and also have the option to do decent aoe damage (the possibility of getting stoned if you want to go for aoe/high damage will persist, every class needs weaknesses. However the possiblity of getting frozen when you go for aoe will be removed (similar to the ship captain hat for all physical classes) :))

2: Have a survivability that's on par with other jobs, they'll still have slightly lower hp, but they'll have slightly higher reductions with the weapon.

3: Make stave crasher actually useable without thanatos card if you use both the ring and the weapon.

Please agree or disagree with the above.

@Zombee, I'd recommend you changing your first post to this as well since we both agree on these changes.

Please agree or disagree with the above.

@Zombee, I'd recommend you changing your first post to this as well since we both agree on these changes.

Well I agree to everything that was stated. My only issue is that most of the buffs are concentrated on the rings. We have to admit, there will be very few who will main a wizard, enough to actually get rings for it.

Well I agree to everything that was stated. My only issue is that most of the buffs are concentrated on the rings. We have to admit, there will be very few who will main a wizard, enough to actually get rings for it.

Well there's also buffs to the highness and the none f-set helms. I think that'll be enough for someone that doesn't main wiz. If you want to play it to full potential however, you'd need the rings. I don't think we can change the buffs to other spots as easily, other than the rings.

Well there's also buffs to the highness and the none f-set helms. I think that'll be enough for someone that doesn't main wiz. If you want to play it to full potential however, you'd need the rings. I don't think we can change the buffs to other spots as easily, other than the rings.

That is true sadly. I do feel the one in the highness and just the freeze immunity on the other items should do the trick with the vote cape and wizard can be good enough to be played at a decent level, provided you know how to handle the class. Giving it more boosts than that might make it OP(although i doubt it, it happened with prof back then).

hmm, what about the non donated ring and legendary weapon? shall it be buff as well? i mean we are trying to encourage more players to try out wizard but what we are suggesting is like more for players that are donators or rather old time players that has already farm up alot of items/tokens which they have no problem in getting the rings or valk weapon.

Any good suggestion here?

hmm, what about the non donated ring and legendary weapon? shall it be buff as well? i mean we are trying to encourage more players to try out wizard but what we are suggesting is like more for players that are donators or rather old time players that has already farm up alot of items/tokens which they have no problem in getting the rings or valk weapon.

Someone already sugested about buff on ND Ring. But I guess not much input from others whether they agree or not since not many people using it so couldn't careless.

And for HP modifier I prefer put it on TGK since not many people can afford ring and valk weapon. Or maybe just give the HP boost on both valk weapon and legendary hwiz or hwzi ring and hwiz cape (donated/voted)

As always legendary versions and such will be like 70% of the effect? For the none donators/newer players we are upgrading the highness (so also the legendary weapon). And we're also granting freeze immunity to the none f-set helms such as Loli hat, magic eyes hat and kafra headband (which is a vote reward).

And for HP modifier I prefer put it on TGK since not many people can afford ring and valk weapon. Or maybe just give the HP boost on both valk weapon and legendary hwiz or hwzi ring and hwiz cape (donated/voted)

I rather see the hp buff on the ring/weapon so you can still switch armors around to logical once instead of being forced to always have at least 1 tao to get anywhere near decent hp. As for the effects. The legendary weapons and rings would have the 70% effect as always.

Edited by Shadi

hmm yup i do agree on the hp buffing on the rings/weapon instead of TGK so as allow switching of armors. This is a very good point.

Everything seems good if that will be the case.

Hopefully it'll get approve =D

+1. looks great.

well done you guys.

If implemented, i can take HW seriously and get mine gear up.