bewarecross89

Why Need Kiel? Kiel Is Useless

With 3 Kiels you have the option of use full King set, wich gives great stats (like freeze imunnity), and if u have 4 slot cards, u can use the 4° for Maya purple or Fsoldier. In Case of using Ship cap hat or piamette ears, u will have only 3 slots, so u can't put 4 silver kiels. What i saw in the guide, the entire set give -25% after-cast delay, so 4 silver kiels and entire set will give -85% after cast delay.

If you don't have enogh tokens for 3 kiels, u can use this set, but in most of times, I prefer use Knight or king set. I only have 2 Kiels in my entire account. On most of characters i use 3 or 4 silver Kiels, and sometimes i still think the Knight and King set is better, intead of using the sprint to lose a lot of benefits.

What if he has a point to tell us? (probably not a good one tho)
So, i suggest we let him find out himself. :th_gg:

Try pvp with your sprint set and 4 silver, let us know the stats, Such as

1. how many times of you get a kill by only spamming your skills.(no normal attack)

2. how many times you die to what status effects.

3. how many times you die to invisible enemy.

4. how many times you die to 1 hit.

5. longest kill streaks

and conclude by telling us how you feel with your performance with sprint set 4silvers. :th_no1:

Why need kiel if you can make no delay with sprint set? and 4 silver kiel.

What everyone is trying to say: Using the forsaken king set + kiels outweighs the sprint set with 4 silver kiels by far. As you'd only use 3 headgear slots instead of 4, have more survivability and better bonusses through the stats the FSet gives and have more card slots available due to the double slots in each FSet item.

All those outweigh the sprint set with silver kiel cards, which also don't stack apparently.

Some people stated that being vulnerable to status effects and/or easily caught off-guard due to not being able to see cloaked people is another thing. But that rather depends on the class you're playing and your reaction time.