Aerofox

Vote Drake Jackets

Good morning/afternoon/evening, ladies and gentlemen of ForsakenRO.
this is my first suggestion so mercy please :c

If I'm not wrong, several months ago, we decided to have vote versions of the Infernal Capes.
My suggestion is just simple, so I'll get straight to the point.

Create VOTE versions of the Drake Jackets as well.

Why?

• They have the exact stats as of the infernal capes
  • So that people can choose which look better on their character: the infernal or the drake.
  • Lastly, because they look good, just like the Infernal cape :D

This should also be disabled for the blessed/cursed jackets since Drake jackets are needed for the said quest.

Of course, since this is a suggestion, it is just simply my opinion. So I'll be happy to take the opinion of others, whether good or bad.

That's all for my first suggestion, sayonara lads.

I'm out.

~ Aerofox

Edited by Aerofox

+1 for the suggestion, just have to make the Vote Drake Jacket [Will Not Work With The Storyline Quest]

Off-topic: Do we have any spriters or sprite editors on fRO left? Maybe someone could create a nice girly version of the cape lol I always hear the girls complaining that the Cape/Jacket looks ugleh LMAO. If it does happen, +1 also for the Girly-Version of the Vote Cape ;)

+1 already have vote cap anyways.

+1, maybe the drake jacket will cost around 200-300 vote points? :o

lol it should really have the same vote points as the vote cape so players can decide to choose either one

lol it should really have the same vote points as the vote cape so players can decide to choose either one

But that is not the case with the real donation ones where the two have different prices in game, so i doubt they will be the same. And it does not matter, it is easy to gain vote points now anyway.

But that is not the case with the real donation ones where the two have different prices in game, so i doubt they will be the same. And it does not matter, it is easy to gain vote points now anyway.

In the donate shop, you'd see that both costs 40$ when donated for.

If we're making the vote price of the (possibly upcoming) Vote Drake Jackets, they must be relative to the Infernal capes as well

tl;dr because certainly any other reader is lazy - Both lower headgears must have the same vote point cost, since it's like that in the donate shop.

I just stated that to differentiate that most players would prefer the Drakes over the Capes anyday of the week(while it is indeed true that capes look good on some sprites like SinX or Biochem, the drakes look better overall with the others). In any case, I don't care if the price is the same or a bit higher as long as it is implemented since I see no bad thing in it anyway.

I just stated that to differentiate that most players would prefer the Drakes over the Capes anyday of the week(while it is indeed true that capes look good on some sprites like SinX or Biochem, the drakes look better overall with the others). In any case, I don't care if the price is the same or a bit higher as long as it is implemented since I see no bad thing in it anyway.

I see. Sorry if I sounded blunt on my previous reply, I was just tired and mad at the same time because of IRL issues.

I see. Sorry if I sounded blunt on my previous reply, I was just tired and mad at the same time because of IRL issues.

No need to say sorry man, I did not take an offense on it anyway.