Senri-san

Tanukis Recruiting

Hey definitely interested in joining if you're still recruiting. Do you have certain classes you're looking for over others?

Hi there! I play Elari in game, We're not looking for certain classes, all is welcome!

Just Whisper me in Game and I'll invite you!

On a Random Side note. I don't think ShinsenKuzanes' Falcon likes her.

E4OQ9ZF.jpg

I want. >:c

If you want into the guild, sorry but you cannot. It seems like they have filled up the guild with more people. Sorry to let you know this way.

It seems like we have room in the guild now! Yay! If you two would like to join again, I'll gladly Add you in, just Whisper Elari in Game and I'll get you into the guild! Thanks!

Edited by FluttershyMalady

If you want into the guild, sorry but you cannot. It seems like they have filled up the guild with more people. Sorry to let you know this way.

It seems like we have room in the guild now! Yay! If you two would like to join again, I'll gladly Add you in, just Whisper Elari in Game and I'll get you into the guild! Thanks!

I forgot to say: I reserved her a slot before. But the others keep on inviting :c

also I couldn't contact Piiu recently

I forgot to say: I reserved her a slot before. But the others keep on inviting :c

also I couldn't contact Piiu recently

Yea, they do keep inviting, They never look at the forums, that's why we were full then i edited that and said there's room. But people keep inviting again, we were at 71/76, but now we're not.

Sorry about last time, my internet is really crappy at the moment.

Although now that I thought about it, I should have used a different bio and acted like a newbie. Aero and Danny kinda blew my cover. >.<

Side note: I do see a few biochems in the guild so that was nice.

Although now that I thought about it, I should have used a different bio and acted like a newbie. Aero and Danny kinda blew my cover. >.<

Haha, it's okay if they ruined you're cover, it's nice to know there are more Old school Players in the guild!

And yea, Originally I had my biochem in the guild as well, but i removed her since Elari is currently my current Main.

[GM]Ares Came by our base everyone! I took three screenshots, Thought there was more, but it didn't process fully.. Anyways, I even have SS's of the events Everyone in the guild has done!

screenForbidden113_zps72bdd435.jpg

I have a few!

screenForbidden114_zpscbba5c9b.jpg

screenForbidden115_zpsbb67b050.jpg

screenForbidden102_zps724cbe98.jpg

screenForbidden105_zps087dc0d5.jpgNovicevsZombie was fun! I kept lagging though, so I died each round LOL

screenForbidden101_zps4203f034.jpg

screenForbidden097_zps15fbfb70.jpgDice event!

screenForbidden096_zpsab44cd45.jpg

Okay I"m done LOL Sorry for spamming with Screenshots!

• Like 1

ROFL I<3URayx2

• Like 1

happy birthday m9

but you can never escape from a stalker's eyes

Edited by Aerofox

Important note:
We will prioritize invites for the ones who request for one via forum, than in-game.

Tanukis want members who are responsible players.
And by responsible, meaning that you are also active in the forum to have knowledge of the server stuff such as rules.

~ Big Boss