plok123

What I've Been Doing Every Woe

What is up people of the Forsaken RO :) I have been very active in WOE the past few weeks. I was Inactive for a long time and when I got back I don't know where all my friends went :P haha So most of the people now do not know me and vice versa, which is sad :P But someone approached me with so much enthusiasm which fueled me to become active as before again :) I love the server and I'm having fun again :) Made new friends :)

For people who don't know me, I'm a breaker main and made a breaking guide: http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=26958

So the point of this post is to let the forum peeps know and admins that I have been streaming on www.twitch.tv/plok_ph every time I get to participate in War Of Emperium. I live in the UK so the American WOE is at 1am at my place, and I still stay up just to participate :)

Every single time I stream on twitch, I get up to 10 people (Which is kinda big for a nobody on twitch) watching and asking me about the server, which is my intention why I decided to start streaming it, and also to be able to persuade them to join the server. I had a couple of people who started downloading it on the spot, the only problem is that I couldn't really talk to them that much because I'm communicating with my guild mates and focusing on doing my role as a breaker :) I hope that they end up playing in the server and staying. It would be so much fun and competitive if we double the amount of active players in the server :)

This is just something I wanted to share with everyone and hope that the active people in the server would also try their best to help the server grow :D

My IGN: pLok_PH

Edited by plok123
  • Like 2

Good job man. I would have done that if only my internet connection did not suck.

But streaming WoE might overwhelm people as it was too fast paced. We should hold a pvp tournament and stream that.

Edited by Rayray

Good job man. I would have done that if only my internet connection did not suck.

But streaming WoE might overwhelm people as it was too fast paced. We should hold a pvp tournament and stream that.

I dunno but they stay and watch though :P They were just shock why emps take so long to break :P

But that pvp tournament is pretty interesting :D

Hey plok! I'll take your first paragraph as a positive feedback. Even though I know that I still suck at breaking. Yes, before I started making my sinx, I studied your build prior to creating my assassin cross and asking people around how to break, etc. your tutorial gave a big impact to me and when I "accidentally" bumped into you, I was so glad that you accepted my offer!

I am grateful to your tips and patience with our "new" guild and I am looking forward to make history with you guys. Nux pee pew pew! I and our members really enjoy your company over voice guild chat and it's a big thing to boost our morale.

More power to you and I'll be watching your videos on how much I suck as leader. So next time, if we become a solid guild, I can look back and laugh at all of my errors. Thanks brother. For the horde!

• Like 1