Vinor

Normal Vs. Full Asura Champ

I've read through a couple guides and see there is a difference between the two, but am a little confused as to what that difference is exactly. I saw it expained as one has low hp but higher damage, and the other has high hp but lower damage. How does this change if the stays are essentially the same though?

I've read through a couple guides and see there is a difference between the two, but am a little confused as to what that difference is exactly. I saw it expained as one has low hp but higher damage, and the other has high hp but lower damage. How does this change if the stays are essentially the same though?

I'm assuming you're talking about Firelocks vs Tanee/FBH.

Firelocks give more HP since the card gives 10% HP if your boots are +9/+10.

The SP cap for asura is 6k so once you have 6k sp, any sp above that will have no affect on your asura.

The reason people use Tanee is so they can put a FBH and still have 6k sp cap. FBH adds 50% more damage to demi-human but takes away 50% of your sp and tanee sacrafices HP in order to increase your maximum SP. So with this combo your damage is higher than Firelocks but your HP is decreased. I hope this clears things up for you.

• Like 1

Full asura(2FBH+Tanhee) is fun for trolling but 2 firelock or GEC for serious fight.

If you play against pro's you cant use full asura it is easy to counter. OL+GR = 1 hit.if it 1 hit you slap dev+ray on

• Like 1