nate1002

Newbie Smithy Thanatos Tower Farming Guide

Greetings fellow newbies,

Have you ever met a few people who said they are faming Thanatos Tower with ease and suggest you to do the similar thing? We all know those people usually are wizards who have 4 or more MVP cards in their gear, AoEing the crap out of mobs and act like they are cool.

When I started to look around the official site and and the forum and I realise most article or suggestion for farming required MVP gear to farm zeny, which is all fine and good (and normal) if you play through all the awesome features that this AMAZING forsaken server provided.

BUT they are not at all newbie friendly or they required weeks to gather gear in order to speed farm Thanatos Tower.

As I am also a newbie in this server, I feel like at least one "True newbie farming guide" should be out there as an option for anyone who are interested.

***Notice that this is a true newbie farming style, you have to avoid certain MVP or sticky situation like when 10+mobs is attacking you***

0. Why pick smithy? and what stat?

0.1 I chose to use master smith to farm zeny since you will have relative lesser action step to sell your loot and make zeny smoother. (With their built in weight and over charged. you dont need to type @storage or switch character as much but its all comes down to personal preference.)

0.2 Stats are around Str250, Agi150, Vit61, Dex41, Luk150.

1. Where and what to farm in Thanato Towers?

1.1 Maps are usually tha_t07, tha_t08, tha_t11, tha_t12 (Depends on your job and your preferences of combat)

1.2 You are farming Angels, know as "Mistress of Shelter", "Dame of Sentinel", "Baroness of Retribution", "Lady Solace".

1.2.1 Those "Angels" will spam :th_heh: to laugh at you as they are killing you with their "Jupitel Thunder" and other damage.

1.3 @autoloot those "Stones of Sage" and equipments they drop and sell them to NPCs with your merchant/smithy.

1.3.1 Remember to save the "red feather" in @storage for future use/ sell them to players.

2. Cards

2.1 Cards required (Normal cards only! :th_no: ) 4x Skel Worker (weapon), 1x Dokebi (armour)

2.1.1 (Optional cards required) 1x Cornus (shield), 1x Choco (garment), 1x Fox (boots), 1x Giant Hornet (headgear)

2.2 "Skel Worker" @warp mjo_dun03. "Dokebi" @warp pay_fild10

2.2.1 "Cornus" @warp spl_fild03. "Choco" @warp um_fild02. "Fox" @warp for_fild06. "Giant Hornet" @warp gld_dun02.

3. Gear

3.1 Refined +10 with 4 sloted weapon, preferably that they do 100% damage to medium mobs.

3.2 Freebie Oliver Wolf hood + Strong shield

3.3 all the sloted gear you can buy from the mall in @warp for_dia 155 115

4. Farming style and tips

4.1 As a smithy, you just cast all you buff(Maximum power-thrust, Adrenaline rush, etc.) then just left click the angels and kill them in 3-5 sec (better if you can kill them in 1-2sec) with critical attacks

4.1.1 YOU NEED TO KITE and kill "Dame of Sentonel" FAST, since she will cast a "Safety Wall" and kill you with "Jupitel Thunder". HOWEVER, the Strong shield and Dokebi should allows you to immune the "suck-in" effect by her "Jupitel Thunder". Just remember to kite and kill her asap.

4.1.2 the rest of the angels are cookies, you can just cut them with ease. :th_e2:

4.2 since you CAN NOT use "fly wing" :th_hmm: , you should just type @warp <map>. So it will just warp you at a random spot :th_pif: .

Conclusion

Its obviously not the fastest way to farm the tower, BUT it is newbie friendly and has an acceptable zeny per hour rate. And I personally prefer another area to farm zeny.

Happy left click farming (unless you are left-handed :D ) and enjoy this awesome forsaken server! :th_no1:

p.s. Thanks forsaken for providing servers with pure awesomeness.

Nate

My Newbie characters are Nathaniel Runepaws(sinX 255maxed), (Master Smith 255maxed), (Sniper 255maxed), (Soul Linker 255maxed), (Lord Knight 255maxed) etc.

Edited by nate1002

This is more like a zeny guide and since is a guide it belong here [ http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?s=c1311c34652c7e2d2dc275c66bd79919&showforum=180 ] but good job.

Thanks, and sorry for puting this post on the wrong place.

Yup, noob/newbie need zeny, and as player progress deeper into the game, we noticed that red feather can sell alot(to player) too and we will farm thanato tower for another reason. ( Such as the Box of Sunlight and more). And I personally do not recommend anyone to farm at TTower if you only want zeny.

Sorry for putting this post on the wrong place. My bad... heh.

Edited by nate1002

Nice Guide and effort. Though i still would prefer the baby wizard as a starting farmer because of the 2k free stat points aside from the level up stat poitns of 7.2k. Even without MVP cards. wizard is still good. And its easy to get 5-8m to buy 3 silver kiels. after that ur all good. a baby wizard can balance 250 str and 250 int//the usage of necromancer staff which is an npc staff is also good together with the other starting gears and freebies+dont forget the vote items specially now that we have 7link x 2pts each which will yield u 28pts/24hours. i prefer farming only the stone of sage. the equipments are too heavy yet only cost a minimum and will make it longer to sell as u need to click them 1 by 1. its still easy to just storage them and sell with a merchant after u've done enough.

Nice Guide and effort. Though i still would prefer the baby wizard as a starting farmer because of the 2k free stat points aside from the level up stat poitns of 7.2k. Even without MVP cards. wizard is still good. And its easy to get 5-8m to buy 3 silver kiels. after that ur all good. a baby wizard can balance 250 str and 250 int//the usage of necromancer staff which is an npc staff is also good together with the other starting gears and freebies+dont forget the vote items specially now that we have 7link x 2pts each which will yield u 28pts/24hours. i prefer farming only the stone of sage. the equipments are too heavy yet only cost a minimum and will make it longer to sell as u need to click them 1 by 1. its still easy to just storage them and sell with a merchant after u've done enough.

Thanks for reading sartorius19,

I did read all your guides in farming and making zeny, they are very informative and i do love them, thanks for writing them :)

I agreed with your preference and also i admit wizard and baby wizard are superior in farming in this game (generally, ranged and AoE based job are more advantages). What you said and suggested are very newbie friendly too, which is nice of you to do that.

Yup you are right on the clicking one by one part, but once people notice there are so many action steps in selling equipment, I believe players will slowly focus on farming all other misc and avoid picking up equipments, and uses more @storage when over burdened. They probably don need me to tell them that farming equipment to sell are kind of pointless.

And tbh, warping to moc_pryd04 clearing isis for 2/3 carats diamonds is also very noob friendly and have decent zeny per hour. ( isis has only around 7k health and give you 3carats diamond everytime, sometimes both 2 and 3 carats), you can easily get 10m within 15-25mins if you can one shot isis with a skills has no delay or 1-2normal attack with 195aspd.

p.s. well, at the end of this post i dont recommend new players to farm at thanato towers for zeny haha, since its not that easy for them to speed farm.